PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Immunization before AI and EKO?

chinka
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! Hello.

I cost or stand now at the crossroads - to do or make or not immunization by lymphocytes of the husband. Briefly about itself:

To me of 26 years. In marriage or spoilage 3 years. Beremennostej there was never, that is a primary sterility or barrenness. A cycle regular, the Ovulation is traced three hundred time. Hormones in norm or rate, are not present infections. Was lapara - prizhgli a scanty endometriosis and have cleaned or removed a dermoid cyst. Pipes are passed or taken place;passable. The husband some times handed over spermogrammu, morphology on Kruger - all in norm or rate (to the husband 38). Deleli up to lapary 2 inseminations - on the cycle and on klostile (there was it for a long time and on run).

Were solved on one more AI and in case of failure - on EKO. In Altra vite have suggested to hand over the analysis on HLA and a karyotype. As result: the identification on genes I of a class - is not present the general or common alleles. DNA on three locuses of II class - the general or common group of alleles in locus DQB1. With a karyotype all is normal.

The doctor suggests to make immunization by lymphocytes (the husband or the donor - did not specify) for 1 cycle. Then to try or taste an insemination with stimulation klostilom and in parallel in the same cycle - besides immunization.

If it is fair, I doubt - whether immunization is necessary to me. What you on it will tell or say? Difficultly on it or her to be solved (especially on donor).

In advance many thanks for the answer.

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
I have already responded you to yours e-mail.