PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question under analyses before EKO

Ines
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon,

Whether tell or say please delivery of a blood on hormones (FSG, LG, Prolactinum, etc.) before procedure EKO is obligatory? How necessity of carrying out of the long or short report gets out the attending physician? Thanks.

Lord Vader
Good afternoon,

Whether tell or say please delivery of a blood on hormones (FSG, LG, Prolactinum, etc.) before procedure EKO is obligatory? How necessity of carrying out of the long or short report gets out the attending physician? Thanks.

*quot; Volume of inspection of a married couple before carrying out EKO

For the woman

Obligatory:

- The general or common and special gynecologic inspection;

- Ultrasonic research of organs of a small basin;

- Definition of group of a blood and a Rh factor;

- The clinical analysis of a blood, including time of coagulability (1 month is valid);

- The analysis of a blood on a lues, a HIV, hepatitises In and With (it is valid 3 months);

- Research on flora from a urethra both the cervical channel and a degree of cleanliness of a vagina;

- The conclusion of the therapist about a state of health and opportunities vynashivanija pregnancy.

Under indications:

- Research of a status of a uterus and uterine pipes (gisterosalpinogografija or gisterosalpingoskopija and a laparoscopy);

- A biopsy endometrija;

- Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel;

- The cytologic research of smears shejki uteruses;

- Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, _2, Prl, T, the Hydrocortisone, P, _3, _4, TTG, STG;

- Inspection on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies;

- Infectious inspection (a clamidiosis, uro-and a mycoplasmosis, a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegaly, a toxoplasmosis, a rubella);

- The conclusions of other experts under indications.

For the man

Obligatory:

- The analysis of a blood on a lues, a HIV, hepatitises In and With (it is valid 3 months),

- spermogramma.

Under indications:

- Consultation androloga;

- Infectious inspection (a clamidiosis, uro-and a mycoplasmosis, a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegaly).

For a married couple 35 years medicogenetic consultation is more senior is necessary. And quot;

The order of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation from February, 26th, 2003 N 67

*quot; About application of auxiliary genesial technologies (VRT) in therapy female and man's iN??n?n*quot;

I.e. are obligatory

boris
Whether tell or say please delivery of a blood on hormones (FSG, LG, Prolactinum, etc.) before procedure EKO is obligatory? No, is not. In standard demands the generalized demands are resulted or brought. In a greater degree it concerns or touches patients who cannot visit or attend the doctor preliminary and come for carrying out potsedury eko from other city.

How necessity of carrying out of the long or short report gets out the attending physician? Thanks. In overwhelming majority of cases it is preferences (an operational experience with that or other report) your doctor, however exist clinical situations at which carrying out of this or that report of stimulating therapy is preferable. It is better to stipulate these variants with vrachem in advance.

Lord Vader
No, is not. In standard demands the generalized demands are resulted or brought. In a greater degree it concerns or touches patients who cannot visit or attend the doctor preliminary and come for carrying out potsedury eko from other city.

You wish to tell or say it or this, that spend EKO without results of these researches that the Russian Federation and accordingly disturbance of license demands and conditions is disturbance of order MZ.

By the way on this forum (recreation center) representatives Roszdravnadzora (Federal service on supervision in sphere of public health services) .nekotorym to local children or guys from Israel, Ukraine, Staffs or States look and the Far galaxy they are not terrible, and here in you and your center can become interested.

boris
Uv. Lord Vader!

In due time I accepted the most immediate participation in development of references for carrying out of methods VRT which subsequently were a basis for a writing or spelling of this order. poetotomu to me well-known demands of the order.

You wish to tell or say it or this, that spend EKO without results of these researches that the Russian Federation and accordingly disturbance of license demands and conditions is disturbance of order MZ. It or this I wish to tell or say, that I really take or spend procedure eko without results of these researches, and on item or point I do not break the demand of order MZ the Russian Federation since vysheoznachennye researches are not obligatory, and are appointed or nominated under indications.

Volume of inspection of a married couple before carrying out EKO

For the woman

Obligatory:

- The general or common and special gynecologic inspection;

- Ultrasonic research of organs of a small basin;

- The clinical analysis of a blood, including time of coagulability (1 month is valid);

- The analysis of a blood on a lues, a HIV, hepatitises In and With (it is valid 3 months);

- Research on flora from a urethra both the cervical channel and a degree of cleanliness of a vagina;

- The conclusion of the therapist about a state of health and opportunities vynashivanija pregnancy.

Under indications:

- Research of a status of a uterus and uterine pipes (gisterosalpinogografija or gisterosalpingoskopija and a laparoscopy);

- A biopsy endometrija;

- Bacteriological research of a material from a urethra and the cervical channel;

- The cytologic research of smears shejki uteruses;

- Analyses of a blood on FSG, LG, 2, Prl, T, the Hydrocortisone, P, 3, 4, TTG, STG;

- Inspection on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies;

- Infectious inspection (a clamidiosis, uro-and a mycoplasmosis, a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegaly, a toxoplasmosis, a rubella);

- The conclusions of other experts under indications.

For the man

Obligatory:

- spermogramma.

Under indications:

- Consultation androloga;

- Infectious inspection (a clamidiosis, uro-and a mycoplasmosis, a virus of simple herpes, a cytomegaly).

For a married couple 35 years medicogenetic consultation is more senior is necessary.

Lord Vader
Uv. Lord Vader!

In due time I accepted the most immediate participation in development of references for carrying out of methods VRT which subsequently were a basis for a writing or spelling of this order. poetotomu to me well-known demands of the order.

It or This I wish to tell or say, that I really take or spend procedure eko without results of these researches, and on item or point I do not break the demand of order MZ the Russian Federation since vysheoznachennye researches are not obligatory, and are appointed or nominated under indications.

Roszdravnadzor has a rest:)