PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sterility or Barrenness of 1 degree. What further?

_
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening!

It would be desirable to tell the history of treatment in sterility or barrenness of 1 degree and to hear advice or council, what to do or make further.:confused:

To me 26, body height 170, weight 64, abortions-0, -0

Monthly have begun with 13 years, the cycle changed from 28-33 days.

From 22 years I accepted OK (regivedon, dian; once - having rummaged in reception for 2 months) during 1.5 years. Since August 2002 we with the husband try to conceive the child but while it is ineffectual, t.e 2 years already there are more.

Monthly after cancelling OK send or have come in 30 days, then in 14 days and on it or this my cycle has got off. On 80 d.ts. To me caused m. norkoluktom. Then in 2 months caused djufastonom. Handed over analyses on hormones-

LG-11,7 (norm or rate 0,5-14,4); FSG-8,2 (norm or rate 1,1-9,5); Prolactinum-377 (norm or rate 118-555), Oestradiolum-60 (70-250), Testosteron-Depotum-3,8, -3,0 (the norm or rate 10-89), and very strange to me has appointed or nominated the doctor all analyses on 24 d.ts. Then me have appointed or nominated 2 months to accept regivedon and to try zaberemennet on cancelling OK-it has not turned out, and the cycle is not present also an ovulation was not observed, have then appointed or nominated tsiklo- to 3 months, there there was a biphase schedule bt, all is precise and with an ovulation (another the doctor when looked schedules on tsiklo-, has put in doubt when I accepted ts- in 1 cycle - at me *quot; it was broke *quot; pregnancy, bt was 37,3 in the second phase, tests positive and a delay in 3 days, but then send or have come monthly).

Further after 3 months of reception tsiklo- again tried after a cancelling without any tablets, again a delay for 2 months and monthly caused djufastonom.

Then 1 cycle of stimulation: proginova 5-15.., klostil with 5-9 d.ts. On 50 mg, djufaston with 16 d.ts. 10 days - on 18 and 24 have ripened 2 dominant or prepotent follicle (uzi on 16 d.ts.), pregnancy is not present, a nyxis hgch did not do or make.

Bt was biphase, uzi did not do or make (whether there was an ovulation?).

The following 2 months - in the second phase utrozhestan and posylanie on laparu (has not gone).

I have addressed to other doctor.

Treatment has begun in another way. Have made gsg - pipes are passed or taken place;passable, have appointed or nominated -therapy, the cycle is not present, again cause djufastonom monthly.

Analyses of hormones

7 d.ts. - -13,3 (norm or rate 1-9), -5,5 (norm or rate 2-11), Oestradiolum - 46 (norm or rate), Prolactinum-494 (norm or rate 67-726 ??N/l), Progesteronum-2 (it is less 6 ???y/l).

13 d.ts. - -11,6 (norm or rate 13-83), -7,1 (norm or rate 5-20),

21 d.ts. - -10 (the norm or rate is less 0,5-14), -5,5 (norm or rate 1-10), a hydrocortisone - 418 (norm or rate 150-660 ???y/l), Progesteronum-2,7 (norm or rate 10-89 ???y/l), Oestradiolum-151 (norm or rate)

In June of this year there was a second stimulation 1 cycle:

Cyclic -therapy with 5 on 27 d.ts., Microfollinum 1/4 tabl with 5 on 26 d.ts., klostilbegit 50 mlg with 5 on 9 d.ts., djufaston with 16 on 26 d.ts.

On 13 d.ts. Dominant or prepotent 23. Result of stimulation-0

At the husband spermogramma in norm or rate except for agglutination ++++, did or made the ?aO-test - 0 %.

The husband handed over on an infection - the infection is not present.

After stimulation, I have come to the doctor, before me have made a helpless gesture and have sent on eko..... Stress, tears..

I have thrown all treatment, monthly again was not present, waited for them longly, send or have come on 80 d.ts.

Advise, please, that to me to do or make further. The dream of the baby already seems to less real.

boris
Uv. Lina!

Most likely it is a question of an anovulatory cycle i.e. endocrine sterility or barrenness. Considering that fact, that the part of the reasons is already excluded to me it seems, that opportunities of conservative therapy are not settled or exhausted yet. I.e. carrying out of an induction of an ovulation during 4-6 cycles is possible or probable. It is better, if treatment will be is spent under the -control ovuljatsiiju Further as the variant, can be considered or examined;surveyed carrying out of a laparoscopy which in your case will be not only diagnostic, but also medical. The effect from the spent surgical treatment can come or step within one-one and a half years.

Absence of effect from carrying out of the above-stated actions is the basis for carrying out of methods of an auxiliary reproduction, i.e. eko.

It is not necessary to despair. The problem is solved only when it or her solve. With sterility or barrenness to struggle difficultly, but it is possible. It not a verdict. Success to you.

_
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich!

It is grateful to you for the answer! I shall try to follow your advice or council and to discuss the further treatment with the doctor.

_
I.e. carrying out of an induction of an ovulation during 4-6 cycles is possible or probable. It is better, if treatment will be is spent under the -control ovuljatsiiju

Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! Whether correctly I understand, what it is possible to continue stimulation? And unless it is possible to be stimulated 4-6 cycles. When appointed or nominated stimulations, spoke about a maximum 3 cycles.:confused:

boris
And unless it is possible to be stimulated 4-6 cycles. When appointed or nominated stimulations, spoke about a maximum 3 cycles.:confused:, it is possible.

_
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich!

To me two have spent successively iskust. Inseminations with stimulation. In 1-st ii - there was the biochemical pregnancy, the second - ineffectual. In the second ii - at introduction of a semen of the husband in a uterus - it was very sick, both pressure as a result has very much fallen and nearly has not lost consciousness. Embriolog has told or said, that with such semen of the husband at us hardly it will turn out in natural cycles. And at it or him the semen in norm or rate, only is present aggljutsinatsija ++. Unless there can be in it or this problems? Whether as you think to continue to do or make AI or it is necessary nastraivatsja on EKO?

The doctor which treats me for some reason cannot respond plainly in what at us a problem.. In advance to you it is grateful for the answer. Yours faithfully, Lina

silver
It agree both with the diagnosis and with an opportunity + 3-4

In the West the standard-COH+IUI-CONTROLLED OVARIAN HYPERSTIMULATION+IUI

STIMULATION-GONAL F OR MENOGON

Under the control of levels of estrogen and Progesteronum

Before an ovulation-OVITRELLE

Then an insemination

Percent or Interest of success-17 on 1 cycle of treatment