PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy... When???...

Sita
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello dear colleagues!!! At me huge to a problem from which I am excruciated and have run into despair, please help or assist me!... I here 14 months cannot already become pregnant... To Me now 21. A sexual life has begun in 20 years as soon as has married. Monthly regular. The first months in 13 years. A menses approximately 5 days, not plentiful, but also not poor or scanty, morbid (one cycle morbid, one is not present), I accept analgetics. Duration of a cycle from 27 till 35 days. In 2 months after the beginning of a sexual life *quot; ?aiNON?N?N?a*quot;: there was a 7-day's delay. Tests positive. In current of these or it of 7 days was subfebrile distempers. On usual US of pregnancy was not, wished to make intravagin. The US, but were not in time, on a trace. Day send or have come mesjach. And for the first time in a life the herpes on labiums have jumped out! Probably, an abortion? I was not protected. In a week after mesjach. Have made enclosed. US: the uterus is located in the center. The sizes: 4.2-3.0-4.6 Contour of a uterus equal. Endometr. 0,5. Struk. miometr. odnorodn. The Cavity of the uterus is not expanded. Pipes not vizualizirujutsjapr. jaich. At a rib of a uterus: 2,6-2,3, follik. 0,8-0,9. A lion. jaich. At a rib of a uterus, 2,5-1,9, follik. 0,8-0,9. Prizn. hr. salpingoooforita. Rezult. issl. Method PTSR: ureoplazma +, herpes symp. vir. II. Treatment: macrofoams, tiberal, neopenotran (suppositories). In a month at other doctor. The analysis of a blood on vir. Herpes and tsitomegalovir. - credits above norm or rate. Smears bad. Treatment: doksatsiklin + gluconat i.v. Spermogramma: progressively podvizhn - 10 % (in norm or rate of 25 %), progr. 15 %. nepodvizh. 25 %. It is alive. 85 %. Normal on morphology of 6 % (in norm or rate of 14 %). Konsist. Viscous or viscid. Lech: viardo, oksigrissant, speman. I have handed over on DEA and Prolactinum: norm or rate. My body height 166, weight 52. What can you tell or say dear or expensive colleagues? I am simple neznaju to itself to address...

boris
I am simple neznaju to itself to address... To address it is necessary to experts, and about necessary inspection it is written above in a topic: C that to begin?

Presence *quot; Oi?N?*quot; at your spouse does not exclude presence of the additional reasons and at you. Therefore begin with high-grade inspection.

Sita
Tell or Say please, and where a topic *quot; With what to begin? *quot; .ja with something I can not orient in any way..

vvs
Here (http: // forums./showthread.php? t=5874)

Sita
Thanks big, Valery Samojlenko!