PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OlgaKu
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! To me of 27 years. In 19 years there was an abortion. Married 5 years. Children are not present. Spermagramu to the husband did or made, all in norm or rate. Has addressed in gynecology in occasion of sterility or barrenness. Still complaints to allocation from a breast, a sleepiness. Have sent to the endocrinologist. Uzi norm or rate. 4 svob. 16,9-norm, -0,79 NORM or RATE, AT 23,6 norm or rate. -119,9 norm or rate. Uzi grudi-norm or rate. Mamolog speaks that questions to the endocrinologist. Infections are not present. Rengen skulls turkish sedlo-within the limits of age norm or rate. The endocrinologist puts the diagnosis-hidden or -latent gipotirioz, a lactorrhea. It is recommended: eutiroks, Aevitum, mildronat, tireoideja a composite, ubihinon a composite. Gynecology uzi, survey - it's OK. Where to go, where to move? Where to search for the reason??????????????????

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Melnichenko
For nachala-we change the endocrinologist. To us it is necessary such which knows, that the diagnosis *quot; hidden or latent u?O?O?*quot; no, also that at normal TTG it is impossible to put even *quot; subkliinchesky u?O?O?*quot;.

Then we look a heading *quot; fruitless iOa*quot; on our site.

boris
Where to go, where to move? Where to search for the reason?????????????????? I think, that it is a question of incomplete inspection. Esteem a topic of this forum: C that to begin?

OlgaKu
Thanks big

bill
For nachala-we change the endocrinologist. To us it is necessary such which knows, that the diagnosis *quot; hidden or latent u?O?O?*quot; no, also that at normal TTG it is impossible to put even *quot; subkliinchesky u?O?O?*quot;.

Then we look a heading *quot; fruitless iOa*quot; on our site.

Galina Afanasevna, I am afraid, what is it now it is typical for Ukraine.

To my mother-in-law (Makeyevka) refuse in hospitalization (and it is similar already for ever, the wife, has just left) on the basis of what to her 70+ Diabetum.:cool:

From here I do or make a rigid conclusion (it is possible to disagree certainly with me)

Olga!

Better you in Russia consult.....

Melnichenko
I constantly think - in fact it is your relatives and close (their children) live in conditions rather strange meditsiny-you should..... etc.

Then I begin zlitsja-ah, you samostijni, kljati moskali zhiti did not give you (each third member of the Political bureau were ukraintsem, everyone the second was married on ukrainke), to you bulo duzhe vazhko - thaw zhivit i teper garno...

As to the mother-in-law efficiency of indemnification of Diabetum with the purpose glikogemoglobin 7 % and less (prolongation of a life, depression of complications) it is proved for faces is younger than 75 years (74 .11 mes and 29 days are 74 years).

bill
Late.....

Melnichenko
But the purpose of treatment m.b. Quality of a life...

nata-k
Then I begin zlitsja-ah, you samostijni, kljati moskali zhiti did not give you (each third member of the Political bureau were ukraintsem, everyone the second was married on ukrainke), to you bulo duzhe vazhko - thaw zhivit i teper garno...

I am sorry. But it became very sad to me, that so dear people (me including) afford such political generalizations. Moreover at a forum of medical consultations..

Vesna79
I am sorry. But it became very sad to me, that so dear people (me including) afford such political generalizations. Moreover at a forum of medical consultations..

I join: (

What to consult in Moscow (or in other city of Russia) it is necessary to have enough of material agents. To know an exact place where will address.... And.. In general... Submissively to suffer or bear the attitude or relation as to *quot; OO?O*quot;... (thus most to be the Russian... But with the child of the Ukrainian citizenship...)

I speak not galaslovno, and about realom a case.

Melnichenko
Notice, that thus the job at a forum and in real I help or assist both to patients, and doctors without dependence from a national identity. Or it not so?

And what insulting in my statements or what in them political? I ukrainka, I live in Moskve-why to me cannot be sick for a level of medicine in Ukraine the same as to me it is sick because of nonsense situated near Moscow *quot; Y?nO???OOa*quot;.

Why so has hurried to take offence kievljanka Spring? Unless arrival to any other country would manage more cheaply, or unless the muscovite should not know, where it is possible to address?

Unless it is job of doctors, instead of a problem or task of a society - maintenance vysokgo a level of medicine?

What to do or make, if in both countries problem or task N1 - a private residence and the supermachine or supercar for *quot; ?N?y?*quot; and illusion of medicine for people? TSirkonievye bracelets to that pokazyaajut? To That algeniju vparivajut? Who runs to \ to the psychic with last money, but terribly takes offence, what the doctor should pay?

nata-k
So means mine obizhennosti you be not surprised?:p

Notice, that thus the job at a forum and in real I help or assist both to patients, and doctors without dependence from a national identity. Or it not so?

It undoubtedly and adequately respect.

And it is insulting (personally to me) for generalization. It seems to me, that as a whole, a level of medicine in Ukraine and in Russia identical. Probably, exception is made by Moscow. But in fact Moscow is not all Russia.

Melnichenko
My God, so you about it or this? Identical, identical.. Well and chudnenko. We shall rejoice.

nata-k
And you about what, interestingly, have thought?:confused: Only the reasons for triumph I do not see..

Melnichenko
Here with last idea I absolutely agree...

Vesna79

And what insulting in my statements or what in them political? I ukrainka, I live in Moskve-why to me cannot be sick for a level of medicine in Ukraine the same as to me it is sick because of nonsense situated near Moscow *quot; Y?nO???OOa*quot;.

Why so has hurried to take offence kievljanka Spring? Unless arrival to any other country would manage more cheaply, or unless the muscovite should not know, where it is possible to address?

Unless it is job of doctors, instead of a problem or task of a society - maintenance vysokgo a level of medicine?

What to do or make, if in both countries problem or task N1 - a private residence and the supermachine or supercar for *quot; ?N?y?*quot; and illusion of medicine for people? TSirkonievye bracelets to that pokazyaajut? To That algeniju vparivajut? Who runs to \ to the psychic with last money, but terribly takes offence, what the doctor should pay?

You speak absolutely correct things. I too consider or count, that job of the doctor should be paid at a worthy level.

It is very a pity, that Ukraine cannot give good conditions for scientific activity.

It is possible to speak about it or this infinitely... But this forum not for discussion of political troubles...

Forgive or Excuse, if I have personally upset you the statement.

With deep respect for professionalism and unselfishness of doctors present at this forum,

Alain.

Melnichenko
Alenochka if problems of medicine on both my Rhodinums were not my pain, unless something could upset me?

Simply sometimes you feel last a pig at an idea on our rural old men - and old men in hatkah from me all the same further, than old men in log huts.

Each time when we appear abroad, well-groomed straushki in bukolkah all time force to recollect grandmothers with Small Bronnoj, Moss and villages Tishkivka i of area of district Dobrovelichkovskogo.. There Is abroad such village. For this reason I so was touched with the letter of the colleague.

For sravnenija-the first stories of our colleague about diabetic stop in Switzerland - *quot; Saw a two for a month, one 80 years, to another 92, brought on processing ranevogo defect c ??O?aU?N*quot;..