PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Follicular reserve

Starlink
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear Doctor,

To me advised and did not advise to accept a hormone, in particular, femoden some months before the report for the best answer of an ovary to superstimulation (it seems my second, unsuccessful report was on a natural cycle, but I am not assured of it or this, for the present know a little:)). I shall accept it or him and directly ahead of the report, for synchronization of a cycle with sur mum, then she will simply be arranged under me.

What your opinion, reaction of an ovary after reception femodena some months before the report should be more effective or unpredictable? If effective how much months are better to accept?

And the second question, I read in reports of this forum, that folliruljarnyj the reserve of an ovary is defined or determined on uzi. Whether speaks monthly presence of a functional cyst about presence of a follicular stock? And whether the usual doctor- can give the information on presence of a follicular stock, or it is accessible only reproduktologu (knowledge)

Thanks in advance.

boris
It is possible to consider or count as the most important/objective prognostic factors the following:

Age of the patient

Level FSG (on 2-5 d. ts. Without what reception or preparations)

o?-research of ovaries

Starlink
It is possible to consider or count as the most important/objective prognostic factors the following:

Age of the patient

Level FSG (on 2-5 d. ts. Without what reception or preparations)

o?-research of ovaries

Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, whether correctly I have understood you, what you do not consider or count reception OK for interlocking job of an ovary some months before the report necessary or the promising better answer of an ovary to stimulation?

Also, if during a natural ovulation 1-2 follicles are made, whether it is possible to make eko in your clinic (at my liked doctor there:)), without stimulation of a superovulation? How the scheme or plan of the report will then look or appear?

boris
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, whether correctly I have understood you, what you do not consider or count reception OK for interlocking job of an ovary some months before the report necessary or the promising better answer of an ovary to stimulation?

So.

Also, if during a natural ovulation 1-2 follicles are made, whether it is possible to make eko in your clinic (at my liked doctor there:)), without stimulation of a superovulation? How the scheme or plan of the report will then look or appear?

In clinic programs eko in a natural cycle are spent. Personally I do not take or spend similar cycles. It seems to me, that a parity or ratio cost/efficiency at all in favour of efficiency.

Starlink
spasibo!

Starlink
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, on a test tube I have read through, that here such scheme or plan of treatment:

*quot; Ovarium Kompozitum - nyxes on 2,2 ml to do or make on 4,7,10,12,14 DTS during 3 cycles (only 15 nyxes).

From the third cycle Coenzyme Kompozitum with 1 DTS in a day (10 days). In the fourth cycle-in OO?*quot;

Which I certainly would not began to apply without consultation of the expert, considerably increases or enlarges education of follicles during stimulation of a superovulation.

If you were my Doctor, and I have asked to you this question by phone, (38 years, 1 -thow ovary, sur.mama, the short report)

You would recommend such treatment and if there is no that why?

Whether you believe in general in possible or probable treatments for augmentation of quantity or amount of education a follicle in the report.? If yes, whether I/to quality will suffer from a lot a follicle.

In advance many thanks

boris
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, on a test tube I have read through, that here such scheme or plan of treatment:

*quot; Ovarium Kompozitum - nyxes on 2,2 ml to do or make on 4,7,10,12,14 DTS during 3 cycles (only 15 nyxes).

From the third cycle Coenzyme Kompozitum with 1 DTS in a day (10 days). In the fourth cycle-in OO?*quot;

Which I certainly would not began to apply without consultation of the expert, considerably increases or enlarges education of follicles during stimulation of a superovulation.

If you were my Doctor, and I have asked to you this question by phone, (38 years, 1 -thow ovary, sur.mama, the short report)

You would recommend such treatment and if there is no that why?

No since I did not meet odnogoissledovanija concerning application of these or it BAD in programs of stimulation of a superovulation at women with *quot; iNn?U?*quot; the answer of ovaries.

Whether you believe in general in possible or probable treatments for augmentation of quantity or amount of education a follicle in the report.?

How much or As far as I have understood *quot; in preliminary treatment for augmentation of number of follicles at women with lowered ovarialnym a reserve?. *quot;

No.

Starlink
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich, thanks for your answer..

Whether and you can tell or say in absentia what usually scheme or plan of preparations you offer women with *quot; the poor answer n????o*quot;. And whether it is possible to speak unequivocally about the poor answer of ovaries under one unsuccessful report? And whether you take on the report of patients with the possible or probable poor answer of ovaries? With DJA I for the present am not ready to a variant. In advance thanks!

boris
Whether and you can tell or say in absentia what usually scheme or plan of preparations you offer women with *quot; the poor answer n????o*quot;.

More often the short report with agonists.

Whether also it is possible to speak unequivocally about the poor answer of ovaries under one unsuccessful report?

More often yes.

Whether you take on the report of patients with the possible or probable poor answer of ovaries?

And why is not present???

Starlink
Let's prepare for the following report... Success to you!