PDA

Просмотр полной версии : EKO at what age?

Luchink
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello the doctor!

Heard such information, that at young age productivity EKO it is essential below. Whether the truth it and with what it is connected? To me 24 years, it is without results planned 1,5 years. Recently have made the MAR-test, which result us shocked:

*quot; Mobile spermatozoons with lateksnymi particles of 0 % and quot; Further: *quot; Numerous locuses spermaggljutinatsii (spermatozoons in a status oscillatory diskineza and spermatozoons, immobilizirovannye a lot or plenty lateksnyh particles with Ig G). The conclusion: poluchenye results can be regarded as display of an immunologic pathology. And quot;

I think that I can be solved on EKO, but the bad statistics at such age frightens. That you can tell or say in this occasion. And more one question: heard that the ASAT try to treat, can to us while it is necessary to try to borrow or occupy in it or this. Only a question - how to treat and than? And whether probably in due course to hope for change of result?

Thanks.

boris
I think that I can be solved on EKO, but the bad statistics at such age frightens. Really such data exist also personal experience also confirms this conclusion. It concerns to women till 25 years.

And more one question: heard that the ASAT try to treat, can to us while it is necessary to try to borrow or occupy in it or this. Only a question - how to treat and than? And whether probably in due course to hope for change of result? It is meaningful to consult with andrologom.

Luchink
Really such data exist also personal experience also confirms this conclusion. It concerns to women till 25 years.

: (And I in fact to you also was going to to enter the name on the near future... Means will not undertake? And if even for consultation and GSG. It would be desirable at you:)

It is meaningful to consult with andrologom.

All unanimously shout - on EKO it is necessary... Nobody wishes to be engaged in it or this. It is sad. And in fact we could not be idle up to.... Years or summer age and to try or taste all possible or probable variants of treatment. How consider or count?

At me to you one more question: and carrying out of an insemination in our case probably? I mean without stimulation in estvestvennom a cycle?

In brief about itself: all analyses in norm or rate. Infections are not present, the ovulation is present, on US it's OK. The only thing did not check permeability (all I postpone). At the husband: SG excellent or different, only here the MAR-test has appeared bad.

boris
And I in fact to you also was going to to enter the name on the near future... Means will not undertake? And if even for consultation and GSG. It would be desirable at you

I did not refuse to you in reception, and have only cited the data concerning your age group.

All unanimously shout - on EKO it is necessary... Nobody wishes to be engaged in it or this. It is sad. And in fact we could not be idle up to.... Years or summer age and to try or taste all possible or probable variants of treatment. How consider or count?

So I also consider or count, and for this reason I recommended you to consult at androloga.

At me to you one more question: and carrying out of an insemination in our case probably? I mean without stimulation in estvestvennom a cycle?

After androloga and the conclusions about permeability of uterine pipes.

Ask your question in a forum UROLOGY and the ANDROLOGY

Luchink
Has only cited the data concerning your age group.

And with what in your opinion it can be connected? I vsegde thought that the young organism transfers or carries all is easier.

Tell or Say, and after EKO ovaries are strongly oppressed? Whether they can function further normally? Whether the ovulation will disappear?

Ask your question in a forum UROLOGY and the ANDROLOGY

I already set the question, about possible or probable treatment nobody a word... Write only about eko/???: (

And you in this case will undertake to try to make an insemination? (certainly in case of permeability of pipes)?

What percent or interest of success thus?

silver
The dear colleague

Cite please the given literatures on your statement

Connected with young age and results eko

silver
On 1 cycle of treatment-17 percent or interests

If stimulation +IUI is spent

And under condition of improvement of a semen and permeability of pipes

Luchink
On 1 cycle of treatment-17 percent or interests

If stimulation +IUI is spent

And under condition of improvement of a semen and permeability of pipes

Still me such question interests: what for to do or make stimulation if there is own ovulation? Than it proves? And how much attempts of an insemination it is possible to do or make? And as how much attempts EKO? Read, that the some people do or make EKO up to 9 times...

boris
Uv. silver!

Cite please the given literatures on your statement connected with young age and results eko

At once I shall not result or bring since really met such publications about two-rub or -three years ago. If I shall find I shall give the link.

As if to the observations I can confirm only, that in early (in a greater degree it is 18-23 years) genesial age (such patients a little, but nevertheless) results eko is valid a little below what at women in group of 25-35 years.

boris
And with what in your opinion it can be connected? I vsegde thought that the young organism transfers or carries all is easier.

Tell or Say, and after EKO ovaries are strongly oppressed? Whether they can function further normally? Whether the ovulation will disappear?

C than it is connected - I do not know.

By experience of donor programs (and donors are stimulated daaleko not once) I not vtrechal appreciable changes of function of ovaries.

As a rule (in case of a unsuccessful outcome eko) the normal cycle is following for the report.

I already set the question, about possible or probable treatment nobody a word... Write only about eko/???: (And you in this case will undertake to try to make an insemination? (certainly in case of permeability of pipes)?.... And consultations androloga.

What percent or interest of success thus? At AI really not above 25 %.

silver
zaranee izviniaus za lat bukvi-net na rabote russkoi klaviaturi

obschepriniatii na zapade standart 4-6 ziklov COH and IUI

pri neudache-perechod k IVF

silver
A kak deistvuete vi Boris?

boris
A kak deistvuete vi Boris? I Think, and I do or make practically always no more than 3-4 h.

Further...

Or expansion obma inspections (laparoscopy) if data about permeability of uterine pipes have been received on the basis of GSG,

Or eko.

B.Kamenetsky

silver
:) spasibo

Luchink
I ask to forgive or excuse me for my meticulousness, but there is one more question which very much interests: you do or make IKSI in a natural cycle? (the ovulation occurs or happens). For itself has solved that if business up to EKO will reach to begin it would be desirable from it or this. I understand that chances less, but nevertheless they are?! How you concern to it or this?

boris
I ask to forgive or excuse me for my meticulousness, but there is one more question which very much interests: you do or make IKSI in a natural cycle? (the ovulation occurs or happens). For itself has solved that if business up to EKO will reach to begin it would be desirable from it or this. I understand that chances less, but nevertheless they are?! How you concern to it or this?

The clinic spends similar procedures (such item or point is in a price).

Personally I do not do or make, t.k I consider or count similar procedures by the extremely noneffective in every respect (productivity, a parity or ratio the price/efficiency, etc...)

In clinic there are doctors which do not divide or share;part my opinion.

Luchink
The clinic spends similar procedures (such item or point is in a price).

Personally I do not do or make, t.k I consider or count similar procedures by the extremely noneffective in every respect (productivity, a parity or ratio the price/efficiency, etc...)

In clinic there are doctors which do not divide or share;part my opinion.

I admit, your answer has very much upset me: (

I seem already wrote, that after NG planned to come for reception to you. About an inefficiency I fine understand, but in the financial plan quite we presume to try or taste ourselves 2-3 procedures in a natural cycle. There can be you will make exception? It would be desirable to you:)

boris
.. There Can be you will make exception? It would be desirable to you:) Unfortunately this my basic opinion: (

Luchink
And can recommend the concrete doctor in your clinic who spends the given procedures?

boris
And can recommend the concrete doctor in your clinic who spends the given procedures? You have an opportunity serially to call any of doctors of clinic.

silver
It agree with Boris

eko at a natural cycle ineffective procedure

Therefore it is a pity to time and money