PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Change of a karyotype what to do or make?

Natalia1
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Boris Aleksandrovich!

I address to you, I ask to help or assist, in section *quot; aN?NO?a*quot; to a question do not respond. I ask to recommend tactics of actions.

By results of research of a karyotype of my husband the following is revealed: 46, XY, t (1; 4) (g 21; g 25).

On oral consultation genetics have received the conclusion: a translocation of 1 and 4 chromosomes, being the reason of sterility or barrenness and nevynashivanija beremennostej. Risk of a genetic pathology of a fetus - 14 %, risk nevynashivanija beremennostej - 31 % (high).

As a whole, genetik does not exclude presence of own healthy children (50 %).

Whether is EKO panacea in the circumstances? Whether there were in your practice positive cases at such diagnoses?

The experience of sterility or barrenness 3,5 years.

About itself wrote earlier: all analyses and inspections in norm or rate, on new data - my karyotype too norm or rate.

Yours faithfully,

Natalia.

boris
Whether is EKO panacea in the circumstances? Whether there were in your practice positive cases at such diagnoses?

Without carrying out doimplantatsionnoj diagnostics eko cannot change a situation in any way. On these chromosomes I can tell or say about an opportunity of carrying out of research to you not earlier than Monday.

Natalia1

Yours faithfully,

Natalia

Natalia1

You have not forgotten about chromosomes?:). Please, very much I look forward to hearing.

On consultation genetik to us has told or said, that the area predimplantatsionnoj diagnosti is not studied or investigated up to the extremity or end. Has advised to wait for year two. For now has recommended +.

Something will give it?

Has told or said, that chromosomes 1 both 4 the longest and informative, therefore the fetus with serious deviations or rejections hardly will start to develop. And the probability of good coincidence of circumstances is.

And more a question. The first attempt I shall spend in Moscow. In case of failure possibly I shall go to you in Peter. How much will approximately cost EKO with predimplantatsionnoj diagnostics?

Yours faithfully,

Natalia

boris
Uv. Natalia!

You have not forgotten about chromosomes?:).

No, has not forgotten. Only today has received the answer from genetikov about a practical opportunity of carrying out doimplantatsionnoj diagnostics on the chromosomes specified by you.

... For now has recommended +. something will give?

Has told or said, that chromosomes 1 both 4 the longest and informative, therefore the fetus with serious deviations or rejections hardly will start to develop. And the probability of good coincidence of circumstances is.

It is valid so. However in practice, unfortunately, the probability of reception of healthy embryoses at similar translocations does not exceed 30 %.

And more a question. The first attempt I shall spend in Moscow. In case of failure possibly I shall go to you in Peter.

Before planned visit you will need to communicate with me or with genetikom our clinic (Loginov Julia Artemevna)

How much will approximately cost EKO with predimplantatsionnoj diagnostics?

predymplantatsionnaja diagnostics will increase cost of procedure by 1000-1100 euros.

Natalia1
Thanks!:)

Natalia1

Very much I ask you to assess the spent report (unsuccessful).

As a result of stimulation has ripened 15 YAK. At a fertilization have applied IKSI at half YAK. The fertilization has passed or has taken place approximately equally (EKO, IKSI). 8 embryoses - 4 classes are As a result received And, 4 classes of Century For the third day are placed 7 and 8. Result - implantations were not.

The remained embryoses have left dorashchivat up to blastocystes (3 blastocystes are received - 1 excellent or different and 2 high qualities), have frozen them a method vitrifikatsii.

Questions:

1) whether it is necessary to study or investigate in addition endometry before KRIO if on US he grows and looks or appears well?

2) What chances on kriopopytku? Whether It is possible to place at once 3 in case of good razmorozki? What statistics - get accustomed 1 is better, 2 or -in has no value or meaning;importance?

3) As I understand, quality of embryoses - at all a parameter of normal genetics?

4) That procedure predimplantatsionnoj could change in the given report diagnostics?

5) whether it is necessary to apply in the following report IKSI? (at the husband normozoospermija, about 75 % patologichnyh forms)

boris
As a result of stimulation has ripened 15 YAK. At a fertilization have applied IKSI at half YAK. The fertilization has passed or has taken place approximately equally (EKO, IKSI). 8 embryoses - 4 classes are As a result received And, 4 classes of Century For the third day are placed 7 and 8. Result - implantations were not. The remained embryoses have left dorashchivat up to blastocystes (3 blastocystes are received - 1 excellent or different and 2 high qualities), have frozen them a method vitrifikatsii.

Questions:

1) whether it is necessary to study or investigate in addition endometry before KRIO if on US he grows and looks or appears well?

It is the first attempt and I would not began to expand or dilate volume of inspection.

2) What chances on kriopopytku? Whether It is possible to place at once 3 in case of good razmorozki? What statistics - get accustomed 1 is better, 2 or -in has no value or meaning;importance?

The difference exists at carry of 1-st and 2 embriolnov (I have in view of frequency of offensive or approach of pregnancy). At augmentation of number of transferable or tolerable embryoses more than 2, the probability multifetal (that worst of all three-fetal pregnancy) raises or increases only.

3) As I understand, quality of embryoses - at all a parameter of normal genetics?

It is valid so.

4) That procedure predimplantatsionnoj could change in the given report diagnostics?

Could exclude carry of embryoses with investigated or researched chromosomal anomalies.

5) whether it is necessary to apply in the following report IKSI? (at the husband normozoospermija, about 75 % patologichnyh forms)

Considering data on a fertilization - are not present.

Natalia1
Thanks that help or assist us with our hard business!:)