PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the son a hypergonadotrophic hypogonadism.. What to do or make?

agentLenok
01.09.2004, 19:30
To my younger son of 15 years, body height 186, weight of 72 kg. Since a birth the link sided cryptorchism is diagnosed, observed in scientific research institute of Urology, from 10 years courses HG, the testicle has lowered or omitted to 11 years. spermogramma-.

Last week have been directed on consultation to scientific research institute of children's endocrinology of Russian Academy of Medical Science. Have handed over analyses and results are those:

-14,4; -27,7; -10,4; Prolactinum-362; 4-15,8; -0,5

It was recommended to make a karyotype.... Have entered the name next week....

I shall be frank-nothing I understand in medicine and that these analyses too not clearly speak.... The Only thing I know-us sterility or barrenness threatens!!!!!!

What our chances??? What it is possible to make still???? I shall be broken in a board, but should help or assist the son..... Help or Assist!!!! If it is possible more accessible tongue explain please, what for us waits???? All can yet is lost??? (I write, and itself I cry or pay)....

DrOleg
Whether there correspond or meet to age secondary sexual attributes of your son?

agentLenok
Yes, now in full...., but years up to 10 genitals there were much less norms or rates..... The Endocrinologist in an out-patient department from 4 years up to 10 all fed us with dear or expensive vitamins and spoke *quot; all iOa?ONO?n*quot;.... Further all doctors it was necessary to search most and it is natural on a paid basis.... Now certainly conversation not about money, and about that that I still can make........ I do not know, it or not when pricked HG there was a mastopathy is important, then has gradually passed or has gradually taken place....

Melnichenko
Give, instead of razbivanija in a flat cake, we learn or we find out here chto-your child in the qualified establishment. The first analyses which, most likely, will be added by other inspections are received. If you still will have questions after survey of doctors of institute of children's endocrinology. Come to me (234 kab), we shall understand. I shall be in -those in pnd, W., pjatn.

agentLenok
Many thanks for the offer of the help!!!!

Experts!!!! If to you it is not difficult, tell or say please, all taki basically is chance, that the son can avoid sterility or barrenness in the future.... I which day sit on the Internet and I try to understand with the diagnosis and our prospects.... Practically the literature raschitana on physicians also dazzles med.terminami...

While only has understood that there is a primary and secondary hypergonadotrophic hypogonadism (the truth I do not know what at us) and what consequences after each of them has not understood yet....

Whether basically with such diagnosis it is possible taki to become all the father????

I wish to learn or find out: whether he is treated? IN ADVANCE ALL THANKS!!!!!

DrOleg
Dear mum!

Your excitement is quite natural. But how much or as far as I have understood, inspection of your son proceeds, and the diagnosis informed to you while is preliminary. Alas, it is necessary to wait statements of the final diagnosis and then it will be possible to speak about the forecast in detail.

agentLenok
Thanks!!!! Then I can address once again to you for the help when I shall receive results of a karyotype????

Melnichenko
From the point of view of home life, your Internet search bessmyslenen now, and the question is incorrect. The child not doobsledovan, you understand the literature from the fifth on the tenth. Borrow or occupy in business-washing, cooking, cleaning, reading. Do not torment neither. Nor the guy. There will be a diagnosis - shall speak...

Also I am sorry about doctor Oleg, but I do not think, chtobjuy to you sledalo to run from institute of children's endocrinology to doctor Oleg behind the help. Anyway, we officially to it or him;them do not direct or refer.

agentLenok
And I also was not going to anywhere to run, I understand that inspection needs to be passed or be taken place up to the extremity or end.... Simply I panic from for knowledge of ours with the son of prospects much.... But it is ready to have patience and wait for results of research, and there we shall already talk.... Well?

Melnichenko
Prospects can be learned or found out, only having received the diagnosis.

Basically, not fallen testicle lower or omit in the age of till 2th years. Now at your boy a level of Testosteron-Depotum of the general or common on the bottom border of norm or rate, SGSG not somtreli (basically, there will be some analyses), it will be specified, whether there are no special reasons of a hypogonadism. I in any way shall not understand, why, nabljudajasb in -those children's endocrinology, you search the help at people absolutely not familiar to you, where logic?

Than I or Dr. Oleg before end of inspection how Dr. Oleg will help or assist better, than in-O shall help or assist children's endocrinology after inspection?

agentLenok
Start up to me it will be a shame, but I wished to receive an educational program.... So up to the extremity or end also has not understood the diagnosis and what percent or interest of treatment.... The Doctor to which we went in institute on reception (fine us has accepted, but anything concrete has not told or said) and I searched for all of more detailed explanation of this diagnosis....

I chustvuju you to irritate the beginnings, for God's sake excuse.... I Shall hope for the best.....

Melnichenko
As soon as inspection will be completed, you receive explanations in occasion of disease, its or his treatments today - and prospects.

If you not budute are satisfied by explanations, I shall accept you, I shall look or see the child and the documentation, we together vysnim everything, that to you is not clear. Now there are no osnovnay for search informatsii-you will sink in the sea unnecessary for you infy.

dr. Ira
The doctor to which we went in institute on reception (fine us has accepted, but anything concrete has not told or said).

Because the doctor who looked your child - the DOCTOR which problem or task - to help or assist your child instead of to make upon you good impression. Listen to Galina Afanasevnu, instead of unfamiliar doctors who know *quot; all about all i?N???*quot;.

Light
Start up to me it will be a shame, but I wished to receive an educational program.... So up to the extremity or end also has not understood the diagnosis and what percent or interest of treatment.... The Doctor to which we went in institute on reception (fine us has accepted, but anything concrete has not told or said) and I searched for all of more detailed explanation of this diagnosis....

I chustvuju you to irritate the beginnings, for God's sake excuse.... I Shall hope for the best.....

Dear agentLenok! You irritate nobody. We, doctors, understand your maternal alarm. Absence of the certain answers to your questions is connected exclusively with the insufficient information on the child. You have now got on inspection in worthy medical institution. Moreover, to you promised the help professor Galina Afanasevna Melnichenko. Proceeding from it or this, it is possible to tell or say, that for your son all will be made possible or probable. Be typed or collected, please, patiences.

agentLenok
MANY THANKS for patience!!! Excuse for an obtrusiveness.... I Take myself in arms or hand..... I Shall wait for results.....

All of you like anything concrete have not told or said, but as that on soul or douche became easier (in fact there are so much people which are ready to help or assist).... Give you the god of forces, as well as me.....