PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether support by Progesteronum is necessary

Leonna
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me sterility or barrenness 2 with superfluous year. All hormones were in norm or rate, including Progesteronum. A myoma 12 subserozno-.

On November, 12th was laparsokpija with a hysteroscopy, nashchi like a capsule on ovaries, have made notches, a myoma have not removed since inconvenient, well and on a biopsy - gisteroskopichesky endometry with attributes estrogennogo influence. The doctor has told or said that at me shortage of Progesteronum most likely.

Today 41 day after operation, and according to 41 day of a cycle. Basal temperature 36,6. For 36 day of a cycle did or made US, endometry there were 12, in the left ovary two follicles-9 and 10.

Today again BT 36,6, on US - a liquid in pozadimatochnom space and in the left ovary a cystic yellow body 20*13. I.e. the ovulation like as was, and there was two days ago an egg white though and not so it is a lot of. But the temperature for some reason does not grow.

At me the question - whether should me to start be applied utrozhestan (or djufaston) in this situation?

boris
01.09.2004, 19:30
Uv. Leonna!

At me the question - whether should me to start be applied utrozhestan (or djufaston) in this situation? Questions of purpose or appointment/cancelling/updating of treatment can be discussed only internally, i.e. with treating vrachem.