PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hyperaggregation of thrombocytes

pand79
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, prompt, as a result of inspection after the stood pregnancy, to me have appointed or nominated the analysis on gomotsistein.

The result was 7, 02, norm or rate for my age up to 8, 1 (me of 27 years)

The doctor has told or said to hand over in addition the analysis on genes of a thrombophilia.

I have handed over in institute of a hemotransfusion:

Nothing is underlined, a current one line:

Polymorphism 807-T in a gene glikoproteina (T/T)

The conclusion: markers of a hereditary thrombophilia are not revealed.

The marker assotsiirovannyj with hyperaggregation of thrombocytes is revealed.

What is this the marker, on what he influences?

Whether influences current of pregnancy?

That to me to do or make, elsi influences, what forecasts.

I wish to specify still, that since some time at me legs or foots below a knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick, is especially right, reduces at night.

Whether it is connected?

Handed over the expanded coagulogram and she has liked the doctor, has told or said here problems is not present (it was up to the analysis on gomotsistein)

Light
It is not necessary to duplicate subjects.

boris
The conclusion: markers of a hereditary thrombophilia are not revealed. The marker assotsiirovannyj with hyperaggregation trombotsitov.to it for a marker is revealed, on what he influences? Whether influences current of pregnancy? That to me to do or make, elsi influences, what forecasts.

I wish to specify still, that since some time at me legs or foots below a knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick, is especially right, reduces at night.

Whether it is connected? C the expanded coagulogram and she has liked the doctor, has told or said here problems is not present (it was up to the analysis on gomotsistein) In a similar situation always it would be desirable to ask: Who has appointed or nominated inspection

And

What conclusions were made by the doctor who has appointed or nominated inspection?