PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether to accept Bromocriptinum at normal Prolactinum

mara75
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening! Help or assist to understand please. I plan pregnancy in current of 2 years. Together with doctors of 9 months. While without result. Hormones all in norm or rate except for Oestradiolum 165 at norm or rate 21.8 108.8. Prolactinum at the top border of norm or rate 693 at norm or rate 67-726. It is long I accept agnukaston. Though prior to the beginning of its or his reception Prolactinum was entered in norm or rate. The doctor has appointed or nominated reception of Bromocriptinum from for my complaints on poor or scanty monthly lately. Before a menses there were 5 days. Were now reduced up to two. Other days botched work. Whether is such level of Prolactinum the reason poor or scanty monthly and whether it is necessary to accept a preparation for its or his depression? An ovulation I trace every month on uzi. The schedule basal T biphase. The latent infections are not present. Results GSG - norm or rate. SG the husband - good. As I understand such Prolactinum there is no reason of my sterility or barrenness as does not suppress an ovulation. A picture of a turkish saddle norm or rate. Vydeleny from a breast is not present. Thanks.:confused:

Melnichenko
01.09.2004, 19:30
The history agnukastona is short also demonstrative base on it or him;them weak. If nevertheless to consider or count, that this preparation is appointed or nominated on the same rights. That in 19 century an ergot (a vegetative agent with many effects) from them correction giperprolaktinemii will be key. In the theory, sushchestvala idea (it is 70) years of a certain trial course of Parlodelum at idiopathic sterility or barrenness with noralnym a level of Prolactinum - 3 months, in a basis has been put the hypothesis about possible or probable not caught peaks of Prolactinum. T.e you will become pregnant for 3 mes-well and it is wonderful, net-we give something another.

Under this scheme or plan frequency beremenostiej was the order of 12 % (t.e the same, as without treatment at idiopathic sterility or barrenness), and she has not sustained check with platsebo.

T.e, there will be no game with agnukastonom, it would be possible, having explained to all this to offer 3 months of Parlodelum. But, alas, time goes. I would not began to continue these games.