PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Me have asked to ask a following question. At the girl begins...

Bleeding at the girl at use prezerv
28.08.2004, 08:15
Hello! Me have asked to ask a following question. At the girl the bleeding if begins if its or her guy uses a condom as a preservative agent during the sexual certificate or act. This girl went to different gynecologists and all of them did not meet the similar phenomenon in practice. Have told or said, that at it or her an allergy and have advised to not use condoms and to use tablets. The question - as often such situation meets? Iz-for what it occurs or happens? Whether it Gives in to treatment? What problems can be at pregnancy? I shall be glad for any other information. In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
28.08.2004, 13:41
Most likely, business not in a condom, and in a pathology shejki uteruses.

The anonym
31.08.2004, 18:02
And why then the bleeding does not appear, if the sexual certificate or act passes or takes place without a condom? In what such potologija can result or bring? Whether it is necessary to spend treatment, including operative?

Malanova T.B.
01.09.2004, 18:58
Before carrying out of treatment it is necessary to establish or install the reason krovjanistyh vydeleny.