PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very strongly wish to become pregnant, but it does not turn out yet...: (whether can e...

Svetlana
26.08.2004, 19:37
I very strongly wish to become pregnant, but it does not turn out yet...: (whether there can be it consequence or investigation of reception of hormonal contraceptives? I accepted them only in current of 3 months (March, April, May) this year and in June have stopped them to accept. We with the husband very much want the child. From first marriage both of us have children (at me the son of 10 years, at the husband the daughter and the son of 11 and 12 years), so in our genesial systems all by way of. Through what time interval my hormonal system will be restored after reception of hormones? With pleasure would accept any advice or councils! Thanks!

Oxsana
28.08.2004, 11:25
Sveta! mozhet ya tebe ne sovetchik! mne 24 goda. u menya bila pochti takayazhe istoriya, 5let nazad ya rodila dochku, posle nee mi s muzhem ne predohranyalis ni razu, i ya ne mogla zaberemenit.
obsledovalas govorili vse v poryadke, krov narmalnaya, yaicekletka razvivaetsya, mesyachnie regulyarno ni razu ne zapazdivali. posle viyasnilos chto ya kogda to polzovavshis tamponami sasorila trubi i sperma ne dohodila do oplodotvorennoi yaicekletki, mne sdelali operaciu, cheres vhod vlagalisha: promivanie trub, oshushenie ne skazat chto klass no vsezhe, cheres 3 mesyaca posle operacii ya zaberelenila i rodila vtoruu dochku.
hotya ti polzovalas kontracepciyami, na skolko mne izvestno nuzhno vizhdat hotya bi 4 5 mesyacev.

Svetlana
29.08.2004, 12:17
Thanks, Oksanochka, for your response! Probably, still waited more few and there is no while an occasion for excitement, but all... Both of us so strongly we dream of the child, that you even cannot imagine!!!
Let's hope for the best and on the God.
Thanks you and health to you and yours dochenkam!

Rabaev S.G.
30.08.2004, 18:13
2 years of a regular sexual life without result - an occasion for discussion of sterility or barrenness.

Svetlana
01.09.2004, 06:01
Dear Savely Gavrilovich!
Thanks you for hope!
Has passed or Has taken place only 3 months since we with the husband have decided to conceive the child, but the trouble vsyo-has peerly appeared. We shall hope for the best!
Success to you in your noble business!!!

Svetlana.

Rabaev S.G.
01.09.2004, 17:59
Successes to you!