PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt me please. Such history has happened To us....

Maria
31.08.2004, 08:50
Hello! Prompt me please. Such history has happened To us. My doctor in female consultation puts to me term of 13 weeks and sends on US for early revealing defects at a fetus when we comes there to us speak, that on terms we were late and I already have 15 16 week, and the US can be made now on 20 21 week. Prompt me what to do or make and that we had not time to make US is how much dangerous. And somebody prompt what week at me???
The first day of last menses on July, 7th...

Ivetta
01.09.2004, 17:41
Vo-the first, come on a site http: // mama. ru/pregn/and raschitajte your calendar. You now have 16 I week. That that you had not time to make US not dangerously, earlier revealing of defects is important for making at age of more than 35 years. Besides if you had not time to make any more wait also will make on 20 week. Simply earlier revealing (God forbid), enables to make abortion and if it will be vyjavlenno later it it will be already necessary to cause premature birth or births that is much more serious.