PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I had a greater or big delay, the test for pregnancy from...

Tatyana
31.08.2004, 08:15
Hello, the doctor. I had a greater or big delay, the test for pregnancy negative. By means of tablets vydanyh the gynecologist monthly possible to cause or call. In addition the doctor has registered within a month to accept mikroginon under the scheme or plan on the back of tablets, but I heard about mikroginone only as about a contraceptive. He possesses what else properties and whether he can cause or call by-effects such as frustration of a dream and a headache. Thanks.

katya
31.08.2004, 21:15
BY the experience I know, that to tablets to trust it is not necessary. Though they not time helped or assisted me. About a headache I can tell or say, that at me was not only she. I could not keep normally on legs or foots as they were strongly operating or working. Avoobshche to them to trust, even on 90 % it is impossible. JAtebe has helped or assisted?

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.09.2004, 16:11
For a regulation of a cycle contraceptives are appointed or nominated, because they to contain estrogens and Progesteronum but before to appoint or nominate danno elechenie nuzhn to be defined or determined with a level of hormones, potoum that it is possible to come to return reaction. If on a background of reception mikroginona you have a headache, urgently visit or attend the doctor and cancel a preparation is a contraindication to the further reception.