PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zanna on April, 12th 2001 11 : 14 : 16 To me of 37 years. Second time married and consequently h...

zanna@puruhaigla.ee
29.08.2004, 22:19
zanna on April, 12th 2001 11 : 14 : 16
To me of 37 years. Second time married and consequently would like to get or start the child. But at me the diagnosis the eye form of a myasthenia two years ago has been exposed. I accept three times a day Kalyminum on 90 mg. From time to time deterioration: a ptosis of blepharons, doubling in opinion of. What possible or probable forecast of course of pregnancy, sorts or labors. Whether it will be possible to accept Kalyminum, whether my disease (will pass in geniralizovannuju the form) will worsen. There were in your practice such cases? Very much I ask you to respond, t. To. I have still a son 12 ti years and it would not be desirable to become the invalid.

zanna
30.08.2004, 23:49
To me of 37 years. Second time married and consequently would like to get or start the child. But at me the diagnosis the eye form of a myasthenia two years ago has been exposed. I accept three times a day Kalyminum on 90 mg. From time to time deterioration: a ptosis of blepharons, doubling in opinion of. What possible or probable forecast of course of pregnancy, sorts or labors. Whether it will be possible to accept Kalyminum, whether my disease (will pass in geniralizovannuju the form) will worsen. There were in your practice such cases? Very much I ask you to respond, t. To. I have still a son 12 ti years and it would not be desirable to become the invalid.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.09.2004, 15:29
Excuse for a delay with the answer. Usually it is recommended to refrain from pregnancy because it is impossible to predict precisely, generalizuetsja process or on the contrary will occur or happen full remission after sorts or labors. But always after sorts or labors there are myasthenic crisises (at me was only two patients, with one beermennost have interrupted iz-for the deterioration, the second has given birth. But the puerperal period was serious, the child is healthy, the status of mother has not worsened. Therefore considering age I recommend to refuse pregnancy.