PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, please. I am pregnant 6 weeks, have handed over the analysis on antibodies to t...

Alla
21.08.2004, 21:19
Advise, please. I am pregnant 6 weeks, have handed over the analysis on antibodies to a toxoplasmosis. IgM - it is not revealed, IgG - 11 (less than 8 - otr., 8 200 will put.) the gynecologist has sent on konsult. To infektsionistu, that has sent on konsult. In hospital it or him. Botkin. They comment on the analysis cannot, speak only, that earlier " the organism had an occurring with a toxoplasmosis ". Really it is really serious parameters? On the Internet I have read through, that such results speak about a chronic carriage of a toxoplasmosis at which treatment is not required. Whether So it? If yes, I with pleasure would get rid of necessity of visiting of various infectious diseases hospitals and senseless misses or passings of working hours.

Ekaterina
25.08.2004, 16:26
Yes, at you it is not observed the acute form. The credit is a little overestimated, but it or he should be looked or seen in dynamics or changes. Probably, at you has raised or increased kol-in antibodies on k-l to the reason (the reason in m.. Even cold). I do not think, what is it dangerously.

Natalia
28.08.2004, 06:08
At me approximately the same situation was with the analysis, and to me my doctor has told or said that I earlier have had been ill with this infection and now at me imunitet to her and consequently and to the kid this infection does not threaten me!

Alla
30.08.2004, 23:40
Thanks for answers:) you have encouraged me, at least, not I shall while experience in this occasion. I shall return to this question later as Ekaterina advises

Irina
01.09.2004, 11:28
And at me such was, even found insignificant excess on IgM, type the acute form... The doctor very longly asked, whether I accept hormonal agents, t. To. Probably on them there can be such reaction. Hormones I neikogdane accepted, however for interest have ceased to drink the registered vitamins, including Iodidum, and the analysis in 2 weeks has shown, that all ok!