PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please if in 17 weeks of US has shown, that the child in norm or rate...

Oksana
28.08.2004, 23:02
Prompt please if in 17 weeks of US has shown, what the child in norm or rate, whether on later term any deviations or rejections can come to light? TSMV 1 200. Now to us of 26 weeks, and I was ill ORVI. The doctor cannot precisely tell or say, how it can be reflected in the child.

Alain
29.08.2004, 16:46
Well, estesstvenno, on the middle of term it is impossible to be on all 100 assured or confident, as further all will be successful. But in fact it is necessary to you still a minimum 2 US, they and will show, there will be a norm or rate or deviations or rejections.

Ekaterina.
31.08.2004, 22:45
ORVI it will not be reflected in your child, do not start only illness or disease. For 9 months it is simply impossible to be ill never. Besides, the most dangerous period till 12 weeks when there is a bookmark of organs. And on the big term already all not so is terrible. TSMV (I so understand, form G?) too will not bring harm, its or his acute display is dangerous only. But watch or keep up a credit, if necessary it is necessary to treat. Success.

Oksana
01.09.2004, 06:58
Thanks, have calmed, instead of will prompt still, whether at tussis it is possible to put Sinapismuses on a breast, in fact it turns out a heating?

Ekaterina.
01.09.2004, 11:12
I would not put. Can drink a syrup from tussis Gedeliks.