PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Terribly the left leg or foot hurts. I do not sleep at night, to crying from a pain. Up to sorts or labors of 2 weeks, go...

marusja
28.08.2004, 05:54
Terribly the left leg or foot hurts. I do not sleep at night, to crying from a pain. Up to sorts or labors of 2 weeks, speak a nerve the kid where that prezhimaet. It is A little more and I shall go mad of a pain and a sleeplessness. Before sorts or labors it is necessary to be typed or collected forces, and I lose them! What to do or make? Help or assist!

Lena
29.08.2004, 02:13
Too the leg or foot hurted or was ill;was sick me, but probably not up to such degree. I simply overturned from one side on another is more often. And insomnia is, I try to not eat for the night and to drink less, though time on time is not necessary. Remains only to suffer or bear, remains chut-hardly. Success!

marusja
30.08.2004, 03:12
She earlier grew dumb simply a little, and now it is such acute pains, what even a skin in this area painfully to touch. On left to a side therefore to lay it is impossible, on a back - doctors do not recommend, and I toil on right all the night long. Here has bought or purchased now in drugstore Ellon-gel. It is written that during beremenosti do not recommend, but if to me it will be easier, in fact chut-nearly will not damage or injure;hurt, the truth? The most dangerous this beginning of pregnancy, and now is possible that that to not keep, yes?

Tanja
30.08.2004, 21:23
marusja, at me similar history with the left leg or foot, only the pain concentrates basically in joints. I am am helped or assisted by circulation on a room (I rise as soon as zabolit a leg or foot and I go minutes two). First thought, that can if to suffer - will pass or take place, but not here that was if to not rise, so to hurt or be ill;be sick begins what really to cry it would be desirable. Still charging or charge - instead of vstavanija sometimes helps or assists, I iz-under blankets get a leg or foot and I start sgibat-to unbend in a knee, a foot to twist, etc. have still noticed, that helps or assists to put on warmly for the night. I have bought or purchased to myself warm trousers (type of underpants as my grandfather is remembered wore) and warm knitted socks, and now in them I sleep - the leg or foot hurts less often. The doctor washing has forced to hand over any analyses on rheumatic disease (time joints hurt me) and it was found out, that at me the status as is valid at the beginning of rheumatic disease, but she speaks, is what is it simply connected with pregnancy and after sorts or labors should pass or take place. So it is necessary to suffer or bear. Vam-that remains up to sorts or labors a little more, and I for the present on 6 m month so to suffer or bear still oh how long.: (by the way, washing the doctor speaks, that from any warming up ointments of local application (not on a stomach or belly, it it is natural) no harm to the child will exist, especially on such late term. So I think, that to you with this gel a leg or foot to smear will not damage or injure;hurt. Success!

marusja to Tana
01.09.2004, 10:52
Thanks for a response. Resembled minutes 5. To a cat I sing lullabies and skuhni in komnatu-tuda-here. First has passed or has taken place. Now again hurts. I here with warming up why bojus-to me up to a skin painfully to touch in the field of where hurts, suddenly I shall smear, and there will be in general a nightmare? It or Her nothing smoesh, you will not neutralize, I shall climb then on walls!