PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 33 years, not for a long time went on US and has found out, that at me "...

Vera
30.08.2004, 17:59
Hello!
To me 33 years, not for a long time went on US and has found out, that at me " the Hysteromyoma of the subserous form in the small sizes 2, 11, 9 sm on a back wall ". Whether it would be desirable I can find out to become pregnant and normally to give birth? If yes that as is necessary is treated?

Malanova T.B.
31.08.2004, 22:52
Yes, easy will become pregnant and bear or take out, the locating of a nodule does not stir or prevent to conception, vynashivaniju pregnancy.

Vera
01.09.2004, 09:03
Hello! On reception at genekologa, in occasion of a myoma and to desire to have the child, vrach has written out and urgently recommended, as soon as I shall feel that is pregnant, to accept a preparation "Djufeston". Its or his references were based only on results of the US, no other analyses at it or him existing. Whether really it is impossible to manage this preparation? The therapist has informed me on much raised or increased cholesterin has registered a diet. How this fact can affect or have an effect possible or probable pregnancy and the child?