PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much worry! For secure the delay has drunk postinor and at me! Ska...

Katya
29.08.2004, 00:10
I very much worry! For secure the delay has drunk postinor and at me! Tell or say please, whether there can be a delay in connection with reception postinora?? It is direct I do not know as to think..

The anonym
29.08.2004, 21:14
One and by-effects postinora is disturbance of a menstrual cycle.

Katya
31.08.2004, 08:45
I in general thought to accept it or him or not..... The certificate or act was interrupted, used suppositories... But I all the same had doubts... .prinjala postinor - and monthly is not present! Certainly I understand what to become pregnant in my case - that that of area of a fantasy, but I can not will calm down in any way.

Leka
31.08.2004, 23:02
postinor, konchno, a piece harmful and powerful or potent. In your case can and was superfluous, but vse-taki he is better than abortion. And why to you to not use suppositories + condoms (prervynnyj the certificate or act very unreliable method, that with it or him that without, the effect is almost identical) or it is even more reliable OK + prezik (in general than 99 % of reliability). And the cycle iz-for postinora could be broken or disturbed easily. My friend then monthly did not have 2 months.

Soboleva L.I.
01.09.2004, 08:54
Dear Katya! Precisely to tell or say it is impossible. It can be both a delay of a menstrual cycle and pregnancy (postinor it is effective not on 100 %). Address to the doctor and make US. Then it will be possible to find out, in what a problem.