PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Respond, please on a question: up to what age at...

Masha
25.08.2004, 21:21
Hello, the doctor. Respond, please on a question: up to what age at the woman approximately equal odds to become pregnant by means of Eko as in a youth, and from what age they start to decrease? To me 27 years, and me it is necessary to solve, whether to run me urgently on Eko or at me still or even is time in a stock. How much? Thanks.

C
28.08.2004, 08:00
Write more in detail about the problem (partner) and, probably, it will not be necessary to run anywhere. In my practice there were positive takes on a problem of sterility or barrenness natural by, certainly with performance of my references. vip6k@bk. ru

Kirsanov A.A.
01.09.2004, 06:42
The genesial period of a life of the woman borrows or occupies about 30 years, on the average these terms are limited from 16 till 45 years. But at each woman this age can be the . On our long-term observations average frequency of offensive or approach of pregnancy after EKO decreases at patients in the age of 39 40 years and is more senior. In 27 years, at absence of the certain hormonal pathology to be anxious still early but if there are indications it is better with EKO to not pull.
www. mcrm. ru