PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me a thrush which does not pass or take place two years. For...

Tanja
31.08.2004, 17:19
Hello the doctor! At me a thrush which does not pass or take place two years. For this time what only medicines I neprinimala, nothing does not help or assist (TERZHINAN-3, then VAGILAK-10, NISTATINUM, sprintsivanie soda + an iodine, grasses if I am necessary can write all perechen,) me zamuchali curdled allocation and a terrible itch. I so am tired from doctors, that at present I do not go, t. To. At me such sensation, that I the guinea pig, the question to be put so; try or taste that, try or taste it; can will help or assist. When was treated we with the husband plzovalis a condom, and now is not present, and at it or him after the sexual certificate or act, on a member pojavljajutsja red ranki, an itch and treshchinki. Analyses on a chlamydia, ureplazma, mekoplazma handed over together the answer negative. Heard that dizbakterioz can be connected with a thrush. Explain please that to me to do or make, thankful in advance for the answer. To me 24.

Pasenjuk A.M.
01.09.2004, 06:13
To make crop on flora with definition chuvstvietlnosti a microbe to preparations and to be treated with a suitable preparation together with the husband (though is better to hand over to the husband the same the analysis on flora).