PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My wife on 10 oh to week (at it or her a thrush), recently we with her entered in on...

Ilya
31.08.2004, 09:41
My wife on 10 oh to week (at it or her a thrush), recently we with her entered sexual contact, after the sexual certificate or act me that it or she was left a lot of with any colorless liquid has guarded, before such was not observed. And more - though and not every day, and through dva-three as business by the night it or her starts to hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach or belly (the pain sharp, pricking). In an hour calms down or is abirritated. Heard that, in the first trimester, as a rule, there is a strong toxicosis and deterioration of state of health, and at the wife except for occasionally appearing abdominal pains, augmentation of a breast and huge appetite, all is good. Whether in norm or rate it?
On the account to the doctor we still have not risen, therefore we ask your help or references!

Maljarskaja M.M.
01.09.2004, 04:52
The stomach or belly possible or probable threat nevynashivanija hurts the pregnant woman is. Urgently on the account and check. And a sexual life, certainly in this case it is necessary to limit.