PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich! 3 years cost or stand on the account in the Center pla...

Lena
27.08.2004, 08:18
Hello, Boris Aleksandrovich!
3 years cost or stand on the account in the Center of planning of family Vladivostok.
1 year (2003.) did or made a laparoscopy back. The diagnosis: Sterility or Barrenness II. A chronic bilateral salpingo-oophoritis. Hyperplastic process endometrija. The left pipe izvita, has passed or has taken place a liquid with a greater or big strain. Right it is passed or is taken place;is passable, but too izvitaja. Both uterine pipes are expanded. Solderings in a small basin are found out, removed.
Hysteroscopy - are revealed individual endometrioznye heterotopias on a forward wall, is closer to an isthmus. Endometry in a late stage of a phase of a proliferation. Ostiums uterine
Pipes freely.
Earlier the histology (2001.) was spent. The diagnosis: a glandular hyperplasia endometrija.
Infections has transferred or carried: chlamydias, ureplazma, trihomoniada.
6 months saw Djufaston in II phase of m. ts.. 2 courses it was stimulated klostilbegitom.
Today after carrying out of a laparoscopy the ovulation began to be broken, but at stimulation all in norm or rate. Now to me have appointed or nominated once again to pass or take place stimulation under the same scheme or plan klostil + djufaston (4 months) and if there will be no result but to go on EKO.
Garmony, compatibility in norm or rate. Spermogramma: 54 % with a pathology of a head of spermatozoons, there passes or there takes place treatment. But I began the treatment with other partner, at it or him was good spermogramma.
Dear, BorisAleksandrovich, tell or say to me, please, in my case only EKO!!!
If so I should do to you a long way from Vladivostok as here there is one clinic, but with the low interest of success. And what to me still is necessary to pass or take place obsledovanie/treatment for achievement of a positive take on EKO.
To you I shall be very grateful, if you will help or assist me advice or council.
Lena (30 years)

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.08.2004, 11:20
Elena! From your description it is possible to conclude, that a principal cause of absence of pregnancy most likely is the broken or disturbed permeability of uterine pipes. In this case carrying out of procedure eko is shown. Inspection before carrying out of procedure, is recommended order MZ the Russian Federation, and its or his keeping provides adequate inspection. Usually we recommend to spend: to both spouses: analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS, HbsAg, HCV (for EKO 3 months are valid, for an artificial insemination - 6 months); documents on earlier spent inspection and treatment; to the husband: spermogramma, morphology, MAR the test (we recommend to spend this research at us in clinic)
To the wife: group of a blood and rezus-the factor (extracts from honey can be presented. Documents); the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability (are valid 1 month); smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness (are valid 1 month); the conclusion of the therapist about a state of health and opportunities vynashivanija pregnancy (it is valid 1 year); the cytologic research of smears shejki uteruses (at absence of changes it is valid 3 years); crops on chlamydias, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma (at absence of an infection are valid 1 year); analyses of a blood on FSG, TTG, Prl, (for 2 5 day of a cycle); inspection on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies.

At presence of full inspection and absence of contraindications to procedure EKO, it is necessary to come on reception for 19 21 day of a menstrual cycle for the beginning treatments.

Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Elvira To.
01.09.2004, 03:48
Dobrayj day! The doctor, me of 46 years, at surgical excision of a spiral, has been diagnosed " the Glandular hyperplasia endometrija ". The hormonal preparation "ZHanin" or "Nurol" is appointed or nominated. It would be desirable to learn or find out, influence of these preparations and what treatment (grasses, alimentary additives) can be applied still? In advance I thank