PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! To Me have diagnosed - chronic salping...

JANA
30.08.2004, 10:07
Dear Boris Aleksandrovich! To Me have diagnosed - a chronic salpingitis. How this disease is treated? Whether disease influences conception?

Kamenetskij B.A.
31.08.2004, 04:18
Yana! Any inflammatory disease of female genitals (and the chronic salpingitis concerns to those) can lead to disturbance of permeability of uterine pipes and, as consequence or investigation, to problems with conception. To schatju it not always so. During an exacerbation hr. A salpingitis is as a rule antibacterial therapy. Outside of an exacerbation - physiotherapeutic treatment.

Yana
01.09.2004, 03:38
Boris Aleksandrovich, thanks for your answer. To me it is made laproskapija and the doctor approves or confirms, that pipes to treat it is not necessary (they izvity, but the exacerbation is not present, as nothing disturbs). After laproskapiii also has been diagnosed - enometrioz to 1 degree. Treatment Zoladeksom is appointed or nominated, and the doctor approves or confirms, what is it medicines also will render salutary dejstviei on pipes. Whether so it? What treatment is will advised by you? What to understand as physiotherapeutic treatment? Very much I am afraid of consequences of a salpingitis. Whether it is possible to cure it or him absolutely or "chronic" speaks for itself? In advance I thank for the answer, yours faithfully, Yana