PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. In me have been found out ureoplazma and a thrush. Has been appointed or nominated t...

Natalia
27.08.2004, 05:41
Hello. In me have been found out ureoplazma and a thrush. Such course of treatment has been appointed or nominated: - the First 10 days the Doxycycline 1 2 times day and Nistatinum (5) 2 2 times a day - Second 10 days TSiprolet (250) 1 2 times a day and Metronizadol 1 3 times a day (7 days) Except for that: - Syringing of a vagina r-an ohm hlorgeksidina 0, 05 % of 5 days - Klionum D of 10 days - Suppositories Clotrimazolum of 6 days - TSikloferon 12.5 % - 2, 0 v/m in day of 10 nyxes - AGT - the Aloe 1, 0 v/the m of 10 days - Fiziolechenie with eritrometsinovoj ointment Having handed over the repeated analysis, at me have been again found out a ureaplasmosis. Such course of treatment has been appointed or nominated: the first 10 days: - Rulid 150 mg 1 2/d - Nistatinum 500 1 4/d the second 10 days: - Vilprafen 1 2/d - Metronizadol 0, 25 1 3/d 7 days - Nistatinum 500 1 4/d Except for that: - Immunal 25 3/d - 1 and 6 in day on 10 nyxes - Terzhinan As you estimate or appreciate such course of treatment and if probability, what the ureaplasmosis at me again will not recover???

Malanova T.B.
29.08.2004, 18:01
I estimate or appreciate all treatment on 2 points. Huge number of preparations, huge dosages. Incorrectly postoroennye schemes or plans. Illiterate fiziolechenie.
Now nadro to make banal smears on flora. If the thrush is not present, smears without deviations or rejections, it is not necessary to pass or take place any treatment. The ureaplasmosis concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora, is treated only at presence of clinical displays. And here the thrush is treated necessarily.

The anonym
31.08.2004, 02:34
In that continually, that at me constantly bad smears on flora, the doctor to me has told or said, that while I shall not cure a ureaplasmosis, at me constantly will plohin analyses. In last analysis (just before the beginning of course of treatment): leucocytes Vagina up to 20, Cervix up to 40; an epithelium of square Vagina 8 10, Cervix 10 12; rods large, other all in norm or rate. Comment please on the analysis

Malanova T.B.
01.09.2004, 03:07
On a smear at you usual, banal tservitsit, the colpitis is not present. And to you did or made a colposcopy? And whether did or made to you crop of a contained vagina and the cervical channel?