PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Gde-that in current of half a year at me has appeared contact krovo...

Maria
30.08.2004, 13:54
Hello! Gde-that in current of half a year at me has appeared a contact bleeding. There was a suspicion on an adenomyosis and a polyp shejki uteruses, but the double US has not confirmed these diagnoses. From ZPPP there are herpes of 1 and 2 types which enough often becomes aggravated in the atypical form (appears the itch, small allocation, but blisters or blebs does not happen).
Initially the gynecologist spoke, that on shejke uteruses are the "eye sight" similar on gerpetichesky. The colposcopy has been twice spent. Within two months I was treated for herpes (as there were weak displays and antibodies in a blood have been revealed). At this time did not live a sexual life. At renewal of a sexual life bleedings after the sexual certificate or act (in second half of menstrual cycle) have again begun. Sometimes after the certificate or act there is a nagging pain in the bottom of a stomach or belly (the sexual certificate or act always comes to an end with an orgasm). Before the beginning of last menses in current of week in itself have appeared smearing krovjanistye allocation, that is smearing allocation + a menses proceeded in current 2 h weeks. A usual menses of 7 days, about last 2 years 1 2 day of a menses - smearing allocation, a pain in the first day of occurrence of a "red" blood .
After usual survey by the gynecologist (without a repeated colposcopy) the endometriosis shejki uteruses has been diagnosed. The doctor has appointed or nominated cauterization by nitrogen.
About itself - 26 years, nerozhavashaja, mini-abortion in 17 years, 4 years ago laparoskopicheskaja operation in occasion of a dermoid cyst (the ovary is saved).
I am observed all life at this gynecologist, but she refuses to tell about disease, a method of treatment and its or his consequences. Therefore there were doubts in, whether costs or stands is treated, as well as where it is better to do or make it - (((Therefore very much I hope for your help!!!
Whether at me such questions It is possible to be assured or confident in correctness of the diagnosis on the basis of the spent inspections (whether enough colposcopy and it is simple descriptions of signs)? Cauterization by nitrogen is how much effective at an endometriosis sh. Uteruses? What can be consequences of this cauterization, whether harmfully it for not given birth or not travailled? Whether Is any more modern and less travmatichnye methods of treatment of an endometriosis sh. Uteruses? Than not treated endometriosis threatens? Whether it is necessary to cauterize urgently or it is possible to wait 2 3 months (at me in a month wedding)?
In advance, many thanks!

Malanova T.B.
01.09.2004, 02:52
1. Endrometrioz shejki uteruses are better for not cauterizing nitrogen as depth of coagulation by nitrogen is small, it is better lazerokoaguljatsija. 2. The question on cauterization rises only after the expanded colposcopy, smears on onkotsitologiju, smears on flora, a biopsy shejki uteruses. In any way differently!!!!! 3. Certainly it is possible to borrow or occupy in treatment after wedding. 4. It is better to replace the doctor.