PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Help or Assist advice or council. I about 2 weeks ago the flaunter VA...

Tanja.
30.08.2004, 10:45
Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Help or Assist advice or council. I about 2 weeks ago asked to you a question, - to an occasion of analyses on hormones. At me 3 months on end anovulation (US vlag.), and this month you have told or said, that by hormones the ovulation like was. To become pregnant it has not turned out, but now a question. - monthly before reception OK there were 5 days plentiful enough, 2 days then was still spoiled. During reception OK - 8 years, monthly day 3 are plentiful, 2 was spoiled. OK has ceased to drink 9 months ago. Last 3 months monthly go from force 3 days, and that is enough slabenkie. It is connected by what there is no ovulation? And more for the second day of a cycle Testosteron-Depotum exceeded norm or rate gde-that on 0, 4 0, 5. Other all in norm or rate. Whether there can be ovulations iz-for it or this? In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
01.09.2004, 00:08
1. At you a poor or scanty menses. If you supervised an ovulation, you have also data about a status endometrija. Look or see. What its or his thickness in dynamics or changes of a cycle? 2. If at you the high level of Testosteron-Depotum is saved in several blood analysises it is necessary to search for the reason its or his risings (source). Special hormonal assays are spent. 3. It can cause an anovulatory cycle.