PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, what risk, that my future child will be ill with a psoriasis...

Tatyana
31.08.2004, 08:53
Tell or Say please, what risk, that my future child will be ill with a psoriasis, if at my husband a psoriasis about 8 years. Has begun after cold with very high temperatuoj. And more - whether an astigmatism bad vision can affect or influence vision of the child?

Talanova E.J.
31.08.2004, 23:27
Dear Tatyana! 1. A psoriasis. Unfortunately, it is impossible to predict or forecast, whether disease will develop
At your future child. Definitely it is possible to tell or say only, that predisposition to a psoriasis is inherited. The scheme or plan on which there is an inheritance is not certain yet. Genetic and physiological mechanisms of development of a psoriasis are insufficiently studied or investigated, but the majority of modern researchers carries a psoriasis to the diseases developing at intermediary of immune system. Sredovye factors (traumas of a skin, an infection, the stress, allergic reactions) play a greater or big role in development of disease (that you and observe in case of your husband at whom development of a psoriasis was, obviously, it is provoked by an infection and corresponding or meeting reaction of immune system. At presence of hereditary predisposition strong influence of the set forth above factors can provoke development of a psoriasis. 2. An astigmatism. TO AFFECT or INFLUENCE - cannot. But predisposition to an astigmatism is inherited. Moreover, if in yours (or your husband) a family tree in the line of ascent is still relatives from astigmatisms probability of that your future child will inherit the factor responsible or crucial for development of an astigmatism, from you (or from your husband) - 50 %.