PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, consult please, me 23 years and I yet in...

It is lovely
27.08.2004, 23:28
Hello the doctor, consult please, to me 23 years and I yet do not conduct a sexual life. As it can be displayed on a female organism and an opportunity, in the further to become pregnant.

Yana
28.08.2004, 11:49
Anything bad in it or this is not present. Continence is not harmful and in ability to become pregnant is not reflected.
I was not engaged in sex till 25 years, and then have for the first time made "it" with - to the present the liked person. At all of us it is class both physically, and it is emotional, I and at all do not regret, that waited till 25 years.
And here casual communications or connections are harmful are and probability of venereal diseases, both an emotional dissatisfaction, and pavor of undesirable pregnancy. It is necessary to you?
It is lovely, it is not necessary to complex in this occasion, at you it's OK and as you will meet the only thing - will be so in general all is class.

Lida
29.08.2004, 17:22
I too do not regret, that waited till 24 years. But the gynecologist, vse-taki, has told or said, what is it to not eat well for a female organism. I had developments of stagnation "there" and a hormonal background not so... But this all individually. If you were checked (and smears, by the way, take and from girls too) and that's all right I think dangers are not present. Offensive or approach beremennosti-secret of the nature is simple and to predict or forecast something it is impossible!:-))

The anonym
30.08.2004, 23:51
Little girls I to you very much regret!!!
And that there were no problems, it is necessary to be protected, eat special preparations, for example the CONDOM.

Lida
31.08.2004, 20:28
The condom is not a preparation:-)) And then, I think, Am lovely knows about its or his existence:)))