PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! Me abuse in consultation, speak, that I add - 1 much...

Tanja
25.08.2004, 06:13
Girls! Me abuse in consultation, speak, that I add - 1, 100 for a week much. Have registered Curantylum, diuretic, have limited in water, but I have got used to drink much always, to me hardly to drink no more than 1, 2 in day (including, naturally, soups, fruit and vegetables) Can. Someone has a magic prescription how to not add weight?

Alla
26.08.2004, 07:15
And what term at you? And how often you add? I have in view of, that I too periodically add 1, 5 for a week. And another time I shall come - a minus 1. e. In total it turns out normally though to me too have registered Curantylum and so on. The prescription, perhaps, no. You dejstvtilno should drink less. Difficultly, but try (for the sake of the child it is possible to suffer). In your case, it dejstvtilno can be iz-for waters (it at me not clearly - I drink on satkanu liquids in day, it is no more).

?-THE
30.08.2004, 06:00
About a small amount of a drunk liquid - has read through clause or article - so there have written that for some women at whom voznivajut edemas - in general it is better to drink on 4 litres (!) of a liquid a day because then more activly water leaves.
For the sake of the child it is possible to suffer much, but the main thing nevertheless to be guided by the state of health. It would be desirable to drink - drink, but fine glotochkami, it would be desirable to eat - eat, but gradually.
Tanja, a month one and a half I vrachiha gets me about body height of my weight (I on 28 week now). I firstly was nervous from it or this, and have now bothered - all these promotions on Doppler for money, Curantylum with not clear references, attempt to send me in a cabinet or study nevynashivaemosti iz-for weights on 26 week to put in a hospital, on hospital and t. Item. Has decided to not visit or attend simply up to the decree consultation - and to live at once became much quieter. %))
For the information or inquiry: the set of weight at present from the beginning of pregnancy makes 8 kg.

JUlja
31.08.2004, 19:31
I was helped or assisted by such diet: one day in a week to drink one yogurt (has wanted est-yogurt, has wanted to drink - yogurt.) Gde-that 1, 2 l. Or it is possible to replace it or him with bananas (1, 2 1, 8 kg a day). Helped or assisted to dump or reset in day 400 500 gr. And since 26 weeks weight strongly not pribvaljalsja. Only 400 500 gr. In 10 days. It is normal.