PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attacks of disturbance of vision

Lena
30.08.2004, 18:59
To me of 30 years. After a birth of the daughter (6 years ago)
I had some attacks of disturbance of vision as occurrence of a ripples before eyes. Attacks were seldom. For 6 years there were 3 attacks. They came to an end with a strong headache, were accompanied by feeling of pavor. Now I again wait for the child. And for a month was already two attacks, and they any more are not limited to a loss of sight. All only begins with a loss of sight. The numbness of tongue, a mouth, arms or hand (and for the first time it there was a right arm or hand, and in second time left) then joins. In a penultimate attack the short-term alalia was observed. And the word did not develop at all in consciousness, it has passed or has taken place quickly enough (5 10 minutes), were resolved through a vomiting and a strong headache. Last attack was softer, without an alalia and a vomiting, is possible or probable in consequence or investigation of that I have thought up an agent a little bit facilitating sostojanie-ice douche. What to me to do or make, To itself to address, what inspections are possible or probable at pregnancy? These attacks very strongly have frightened me. Pressure during attacks raises or increases slightly (120 up to 130 or 110 120), more likely due to pavor.

evromedprestizh
31.08.2004, 17:23
Urgently address to the neuropathologist. It is a pity, that you have not made it earlier. The doctor will define or determine necessary inspection after survey.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.