PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me to you such question: two years ago to me have put diagno...

Oksana
30.08.2004, 00:14
Good afternoon. At me to you such question: two years ago to me have diagnosed - displozija to III degree (to me 21 year). Half a year me drove on various paid clinics for delivery of analyses and inspections. Opinions at all doctors were different. Concrete I have not learned or have not found out anything, the diagnosis have not confirmed, but also have not denied. Having spent I all this has put a great lots of time and money has thrown. But the trouble remains. Tell or say, please, that such displozija, how much or as far as it is serious and whether it is possible to spend full inspection at once, let even if I should lay down for some time in hospital (I do not have opportunity to run still half a year on out-patient departments).
In advance I thank for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.08.2004, 16:16
The dysplasia is a degeneration. It is considered a precancerous status shejki uteruses, and the above a degree of a dysplasia, the worse. I be recommended to lay down really in a hospital and to make the KNIFE BIOPSY SHEJKI of the UTERUS which then will be investigated or researched under a microscope and you receive the exact answer.