PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, unfortunately, I four times asked the questions, but and not p...

anastasija
30.08.2004, 10:10
Uv. The doctor, unfortunately, I four times asked the questions, but and have not received on them answers. I ask you, respond to them:
- What is better to accept an agent from a heartburn: maaloks, smektu, tykveol or fosfaljugel? The Heartburn strong.
- Very much hurt and swell up sexual labiums. In the answer to the previous question you have told or said, is what is it connected with a varicose phlebectasia. Whether there can be these pains after pregnancy or will pass or take place after sorts or labors? Now 29 I week of pregnancy. Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.08.2004, 15:14
From a heartburn it is better to accept maaloks or fosfaljugel (the truth as the heartburn is connected with an edema of sexual labiums I do not know.) + to not lay posl epriema nutrition + to observe, that causes a heartburn and to exclude this of a delivery. Often pains and the edema of sexual labiums is connected with varices of veins of a small basin, is not excluded, that after rodovvse is normalized (there will be no prelum of the bottom vena cava), but is not excluded, that the intervention of the vascular surgeon is required.