PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I did or made GSG, diagnoz-uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable, attributes adherent or adhesive process...

Marrying
30.08.2004, 20:26
I did or made GSG, diagnoz-uterine pipes are passed or taken place;passable, attributes of adherent or adhesive process. Then there was a laparoscopy in occasion of these solderings and PKJA, pipes have appeared again passed or taken place;permeable. Has now passed or has now taken place half a year, pregnancy is not present. The doctor (the truth) advises another again to pass or take place hormonal research and to make kimopertubatsiju. Whether there is a sense in this procedure, can again GSG? Than these or it 2 procedures differ. What will be efeektivnee and informativnee in general and in my case in particular? Thanks.

popenko. Century
31.08.2004, 10:41
Kimopertubatsija it is check of permeability of uterine pipes by air, she is less informative than GSG.
What except for GSG at you it was spent?
The reason of sterility or barrenness can be not only impassable uterine pipes. It is necessary for you to pass or take place together with the husband complex inspection for an establishment of the reasons of sterility or barrenness and a choice of methods of treatment. Is better to do or make it in the specialized center, engaged by auxiliary genesial technologies.
In addition about methods of inspection and treatment you can read through on our site:
http: // www. mcrmt. ru E-mail: mercury@tmn. ru
Yours faithfully To. M. N.Popenko Elena Vasilevna