PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdavstvujte, the doctor! To me of 27 years. Such problem. At me about half a year povy...

NATALJA
29.08.2004, 21:32
Zdavstvujte, the doctor! To me of 27 years. Such problem. At me about half a year the raised or increased temperature. And both basal and axillary almost identical. That is during a menses (six days) the temperature and basal and in an axilla 39.9, then gradually starts to decrease up to 36, 7, then during an ovulation (13 day at 28 day time cycle) the temperature decreases up to 36, 6, then for 14 day 39, 9, on 15 day - 37, 2. After that almost up to a following menses derzhitsja (both axillary and basal) nearby 37.1 37, 2. Mered a menses decreases. Temperature I not chevstvuju, only during menstruvtsii not so good state of health, as though a fever (merznu kak-as if) and muscles nojut. Last two days of a menses of allocation small brownish. A menses painless, not so plentiful. Has still noticed, that if longly I am on a heat or fever. The state of health worsens. At the gynecologist has handed over all anadlizy, except for yeast nothing is revealed. It is similar necessary to hand over the analysis on hormones?

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.08.2004, 09:05
It is necessary to be defined or determined with function of a thyroid gland and to exclude on US a chronic endometritis + consultation of the urologist and the therapist.