PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Allow, on behalf of all visitors of a site, poblagodar...

Inga
30.08.2004, 02:43
Hello, the doctor. Allow, on behalf of all visitors of a site, to thank you for that, huge altruistic work by which you, here, do or make. And now, resolve, I shall set the question. Two tests " two strias ", one week ago, have shown. US "has shown" 3 and weeks. On 4 oh to week has gone on abortion. Have appeared bloody allocation. Have again made US... .prezhde than to start abortion..... Vrach has told or said: - " In a uterus to clean there is nothing ". There my abortion and zakonichilsja. .nichem. Have told or said.. " It is necessary to make still time the test ". The doctor how you will comment on the created situation? Perhaps, these or thus bloody allocation - spontaneous "abortion"? If "YES" cleaning, all - is peer, it is necessary to do or make? If an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, whether it is possible to see it on US (with pommoshchju " the vulval or vaginal gauge " (I do not warrant or vouch for correctness of "technical" terminology)).
In general, have released or have let off me in the uttermost bewilderment for my further "destiny". In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
31.08.2004, 05:57
Yes, you could have a misbirth on small term, and in the form of a usual menses. The currettage thus is not spent, if on US there are no doubts in a full casting-off of a fetal egg. It is necessary to search for an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis, if at you: proceed smearing allocation, on US there is a cyst of a yellow body, a blood on V-subedinitsu positive, there were pains. On US it is possible and to see an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis.