PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! As you also advised one week ago - has gone on US to another vra...

Irina
23.08.2004, 15:09
Hello! As you also advised one week ago - has gone on US to other doctor. He has found out a fetal egg in a cavity of the uterus. But has told or said that any pulsation is not present. Probably term very small (in its or his opinion gde-that weeks two with small). Prompt please what is this a pulsation and on what term it or she can be found out? In advance thanks

Olga
24.08.2004, 05:59
Yes, he has not found out heart. Be not experienced it will appear hardly later. Certainly there is everyone, but it does not threaten you, you know it.

Anja
25.08.2004, 18:55
Irina, do not worry to you it harmfully. To me did or made uzi in 5, about any pulsation of speech was not, and already in 8 on repeated uzi, have shown me on the screen as fights srdechko, I only then began to realize all charm of an event! Repeat US where nibud in 8-I think, all will be good!

Alain
27.08.2004, 15:37
If palpitation it appears on 7 j to week is meant. To me local advised even still couple of weeks to wait, that it was for certain heard. And in 9 weeks all has shown absolutely precisely US.

Irina
27.08.2004, 18:44
Thanks for answers. You have calmed me. I even more some weeks.

evromedprestizh
31.08.2004, 04:42
Through ned. Repeat US for detection of an alive embryos. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.