PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna! Many thanks for the answer to a question on interaction ZHani...

nata
16.08.2004, 05:38
Tatyana Borisovna! Many thanks for the answer to a question on interaction ZHanina and Ampicillinum. Prompt, please, how long I should use barrier contraception? I needed to drink 7 tablets zhanina, then will be 7 dnevnyj a break. 7 days together with zhaninom I shall drink all ampitsilin after that I shall not drink. Whether it is possible to not use any more a condom with the beginning of new packing ZHanina?

Malanova T.B.
18.08.2004, 05:44
Whether instead of is better to you to spend antibacterial therapy in days of a menses: it will have greater effect (a menses - the natural provoking moment) and you will not accept at this time OK.
If it is impossible, from the moment of reception of antibiotics and up to the middle of a cycle additional contraception is obligatory.

The anonym
22.08.2004, 02:18
Still time of thanks for the answer! Prompt, please, in what antibacterial therapy consists? And also: additional contraception up to the middle of a monthly cycle is necessary?

Malanova T.B.
25.08.2004, 23:42
And in occasion of what accept Ampicillinum?????

nata
28.08.2004, 23:30
To me have removed a tooth (complex or difficult excision with rasscheniem mucous, put in stitches). The doctor has told or said to have a drink any antibiotki within 7 days.

Malanova T.B.
31.08.2004, 04:11
Means drink now + contraception of barrier 2 weeks.