PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. After acceptance postinora, 4 tablets in current of 1 hour (through 1...

Light
22.08.2004, 04:21
Good afternoon. After acceptance postinora, 4 tablets in current of 1 hour (in 12 hours after unsuccessful preryvnogo sex) proizshla a delay monthly, here 8 days. This consequence or investigation of a preparation? The test on beremenost negative.

Masha
24.08.2004, 18:20
Can quite be. Anyway at me so was (a cycle got off iz-for reception of these tablets). Only confuses quantity or amount of the tablets eaten by you (you have not gone too far?:) How much or As far as I know postinor strong tablets and even in the instruction there is a restriction on their use.

Light
26.08.2004, 04:04
Any by-effects it was not observed. Neither the vomiting, nor nauseas, even a blood did not go. Has accepted such dose according to the friend.

Oksana
29.08.2004, 06:51
Voobshche-that it is a lot of 4 tablets, under the instruction enough one. I in due time too have accepted, but 2 tablets so at me after that monthly last during almost month. So it is quite possible or probable, that the delay is consequence or investigation of that you have accepted a greater or big dose

Masha
29.08.2004, 13:53
It agree with Oksana. At me too by-effects were not (only 2 times), and here the cycle got off and enough oshchutimo each time (but I did not abuse - all time 4 it was necessary to resort to the help of these tablets). Next time budte is more cautious, it very much influences an organism.

evromedprestizh
31.08.2004, 03:57
postinor often gives strong hormonal failures. Find more safe way of preservation. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.