PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If can, respond, please on my questions. I had 2 abortions...

It is lovely
30.08.2004, 21:02
If can, respond, please on my questions. I had 2 abortions, 1 on 22 week of pregnancy. The reason could not establish or install. For a week the doctor has told or said, that at me threat of discontinuing. But has not appointed or nominated any treatment. After an abortion did or made cleaning. 2 abortion has occured or happened on 8 9 week (probably there was a stood pregnancy so has told or said the gynecologist in female consultation). Too did or made cleaning. All analyses during pregnancy were in norm or rate. In the center of a reproduction have made analyses (under my initiative, t. To. In my out-patient department in it or this to me have given up. Whether they are right?) any infections it is not revealed. Only the result of the analysis on DEA-With in 2 times is increased very much. The doctor has registered Dexamethazonum on 0, 5. Three months. Has told or said, that at me the hormonal balance is broken or disturbed. Still US presence 2 hstoronnego an adnexitis has shown at me, a polycystosis of ovaries 2 types (that designates 2 types?) . Began to appear voloski not there where it is necessary. The menstrual cycle is broken or disturbed. Now a delay almost 2 months. Pregnancy is not present. Checked the test or dough, and with the husband we are protected. That to me to do or make, can these tablets at all help or assist, advise, please, a medicine that 25 years can help or assist, to me, very much we want the baby, whether I can become pregnant and is normal bear or take out the kid. Whether cleanings which to me did or made are harmful? I already am afraid. Has passed or has taken place a year and 5 months after 2 abortions. Please, if probably answer my questions. Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
31.08.2004, 01:22
All additional analyses at beermennosti, except for stipulated OMS, are carried out at will of the patient platno. SPKJA on types to not share, happens primary - congenital and torichnyj blagopriobretennyj. It is necessary to survey adrenals and to repeat a hormonal background, completely to exclude all infections, prooknsultirovatsja at genetics, to replace praparat or to increase a dose, in that case at adequate hormonal support you can bear or take out the child.