PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently!!!! The doctor, please, help or assist! Tell or say, whether it is possible to begin reception...

Valery.
27.08.2004, 14:37
Urgently!!!! The doctor, please, help or assist! Tell or say, whether it is possible to begin reception of a contraceptive "Logest" as usually, in a week after I accepted the last 3 months Diane-35 ? Or it is necessary to do or make it, as well as it is written to summaries to "Logestu", in the first day of bleedings? (the matter is that I did not know about this condition, and the menses already goes 4 day ) whether Necessarily it? Perhaps, both preperaty all - taki one type also can be continued, how it is usual? Thankful in advance.

Irchen
27.08.2004, 19:49
Simply start it or him to drink, and all. Can, it is not necessary to drink already the first 2 tablets. Your cycle becomes little bit longer this time, but should happen terrible nothing, under condition of, certainly, that will not pass or miss. And to wait week it is not necessary.

The anonym
29.08.2004, 09:10
Thanks, certainly))) But your report has come only on November, 2nd..., and on October, 31st at me already was 4 day of a menses. It turns out, that I vse-taki waited week... What to do or make? I today have drunk first tablet Logesta. (the break between last tablet to Diana and the first Logesta has made just week). What consequences can be? I very much worry (

Valery
30.08.2004, 22:35
Thanks, certainly))) But your report has come only on November, 2nd..., and on October, 31st at me already was 4 day of a menses. It turns out, that I vse-taki waited week... What to do or make? I today have drunk first tablet Logesta. (the break between last tablet to Diana and the first Logesta has made just week). What consequences can be? I very much worry (