PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Nail SHamilevich! Today has made US. It's OK - ovaries in...

Irina
29.08.2004, 20:26
Dear Nail SHamilevich!
Today has made US. It's OK - ovaries in norm or rate (in comparison from US by which to me did or made in December when I laid in hospital with an adnexitis, the right ovary has decreased in 2 times:) Cysts are not present. A uterus normal. Only for her there is some liquid - but the doctor has told or said, what is it too the norm or rate at such plentiful monthly - kak-that she it has named, any more I do not remember, something type "retrogradnoj" a liquid, - has and more told or said, what is it the good attribute meaning, that pipes are passed or taken place;passable:) To tell the truth, I have not absolutely understood about a liquid behind a uterus. Whether Destvitelno it can be an attribute of permeability of pipes?

Irtuganov N.S.
30.08.2004, 22:32
Dear Irina! Well here see, and I even without US have excluded a cyst, so is fast on qualification of your doctor I shall reach or achieve:-))). Basically - the certificate of permeability of pipes is unessential, it can be and an attribute of a local inflammation of a small basin.