PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, that to me to do or make? At statement on the account on it is pregnant...

Elena
27.08.2004, 10:08
Prompt, please, that to me to do or make? At statement on the account on pregnancy I had been handed over the analysis on any infections and at me it was revealed: Mycoplasma hominis, Ureaplasma urealyticum and Gardnerella vaginalis. On term of 13 14 weeks of pregnancy treatment has been appointed or nominated: to me and the husband nistatin-4 times day, Rovamycinum - 2 times day, Metronidazolum - 3 times a day within 14 days and me vaginalnye tablets Klion-D - 1 tab. For the night within 10 days, then within 14 days of a suppository 2 times a day with bifidumbakterjami. Be treated I could only 4 days because me awfully tore, after all tablets. I have asked a question on expediency of treatment to your venereologist g-well Novoselovu Century, on what he has responded, that treatment especially in the first trimester of pregnancy is not absolutely expedient . And here on a question on that as the given treatment can affect or influence my kid he has not responded. On 20 week of pregnancy did or made US, like all in norm or rate, but all the same very much I experience, t. To. Recently subtracted or deducted, that Metronidazolum accepted by me (Metronidazolum and Klion-) promotes defects of a brain, extremities, genitals or genitalias. And to whom I now shall give birth?
1. What probability, what antibiotics have rendered harmful influence on a fetus at 4 treatment?
2. It can be possible to hand over any analyses that as that to clear a situation?
3. Whether it is possible to consider or count the doctor registering similar treatment, competent?
In advance thanks!
Yours faithfully, Elena

Ekaterina.
27.08.2004, 21:05
Antibiotics need to be drunk after 20 weeks. Everything, that at you have found out, you quite could start to treat by 24 weeks. In occasion of Klion-D do not experience, this preparation is appointed or nominated really often by pregnant women. I think, that the spent treatment negatively will not affect or not have an effect the kid. But analyses nevertheless repeat, make a smear on flora and if it is necessary - be treated. If a placenta at you by way of (and as I have understood - yes) - you do not need to worry.

Ira
30.08.2004, 22:08
We were treated by these medicines up to pregnancy. Treatment long and very much tjazholoe (especially for a liver) have strongly planted or put. And the most important the result is not always positive. Therefore it is cautious, consult to other experts, and Nistatinum become outdated or out-of-date and very much alergichen. There is new anitbiotiki 4 generations but also with them a treatment more than month.