PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, for the beginning, I wish to thank for your job and diligence and poses...

JUlichka, 22 years
29.08.2004, 02:06
Hello, for the beginning, I wish to thank for your job and diligence both to congratulate happy New Year, and to wish goods, success and prosperity:)
At me 2 voprosika, I hope for your comprehension and the help.
1. After a currettage (the stood pregnancy) at me the temperature did not fall and kept 37, 1 - 37, 4 (3 months on end). I have begun to worry and have gone to the doctor. (urogetitalnyh infections have not found out). She has diagnosed - an adnexitis. Has appointed or nominated a doxycycline, metrogil, diclofenac (vnutremyshechno) and AEVITUM - 10 days. After that has appointed or nominated wads with ointment Vishnevskogo, syringing "Rotokanom", scarlet (vnutremyshechno), gluconat of a calcium and a physiotherapy (aplikatsii an ozocerite, DMV "Ranet", DDT) - 10 days. I have passed or have taken place all course of treatment, but the temperature does not fall, the inflammation keeps. What is it can mean? The doctor has told or said, that that's all right, but the temperature by the evening all the same rises: 37, 2.

2. Up to a currettage (the stood pregnancy) at me before a menses strongly nabuhala the breast also increased or was enlarged at a rate of, and after this operation, here 3 months, a breast not nabuhaet absolutely. Droplets. What does it mean, can and should be? It can means, that there is no ovulation, but we with the husband very much wish to have detochek. Explain to me, please:) In advance I thank.

Malanova T.B.
30.08.2004, 21:45
It is necessary to search for a source of temperature necessarily. Descend or go to the therapist, hand over the clinical analysis of a blood. Probably, it is a thermoneurosis?!. And now at you, probably, really anovulatory, it it is possible to check up cycles on rectal temperature and dynamic US. And it is possible or probable, influence of former pregnancy.