PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, respond me, please! Already many times asked! For...

Tanja
29.08.2004, 01:43
Dear doctors, respond me, please! Already many times asked! For treatment of chlamydias and ureaplasmas to me have been appointed or nominated the following preparaty-immunal. zitrolid only 12 capsules for 7 days. Nistatinum 500 000 4 times in day of 17 days. Metronidazolum 0, 25 1 tablet 3 times a day of only 7 days. oktenisept syringing in delution of 1 : 4 2 time in day within 6 days. junidoks soljutab 0, 1 2 times a day with 8 for 17 day. Suppositories Klionum d about 8 days of treatment. oksigrissant on 2 capsules 3 times a day with 1 for 17 day of treatment. Suppositories atsilakt with 18 for 27 day of treatment 2 times a day. I ask you to comment on this scheme or plan from the point of view of its or her correctness. Unfortunately, the given scheme or plan of treatment does not keep within at all my budget. Whether it is possible to correct it or her aside decreases of cost, but without loss of medical effect. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
30.08.2004, 09:32
The scheme or plan correct to correct under the budget it is possible, but after the letter (with a repetition of a question and the detailed description that disturbs) on my mail - pama@orc. ru

The -author of a question
30.08.2004, 20:34
Thanks for the answer!