PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pozhalujista explain in detail, I hesitate to go to the gynecologist) 25 years...

Lera25
28.08.2004, 10:15
pozhalujista explain in detail, I hesitate to go to the gynecologist) 25 years, inedavno has noticed that
The left sexual sponge has replaced color and has a little darkened to sinnemu I would blossom and is allocation around of it or her white color, sometimes not transparent.
And more gdeto prverh a clitoris sometimes chuvsvuetsja a pain when I press as a nyxis of a plug...
There is one polovojpartner, but I the virgin. From for vozdestvija or friction that can sluchitja? It is possible to avoid inspection and ustonovit the diagnosis with pomoshchju a photo?

scorceni
28.08.2004, 23:22
das ist fantastish. Diagnoses on a photo do not put. On a photo put wrong diagnoses

The anonym
29.08.2004, 06:49
There is a sexual partner, but I devstvenitsa...
The girl.. Go to the doctor.. He already these sponges saw perevidel...

30.08.2004, 18:17
25 Years, inedavno has noticed that the left sexual sponge has replaced color and has a little darkened to sinnemu I would blossom and is allocation around of it or her white color, sometimes not transparent. And more gdeto prverh a clitoris sometimes chuvsvuetsja a pain when I press as a nyxis of a plug... There is one partner, but I the virgin. From for vozdestvija or friction that can sluchitja? There is a photo.