PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You advised to apply to me depo-probelief. In our drugstores she is on sale in...

Irina, 26 years
29.08.2004, 02:37
You advised to apply to me depo-probelief. In our drugstores she is on sale in a dosage 0, 15. Whether will prompt when it is possible to make an injection? Whether I can make it (do or make nyxes intramusculary to itself I I can)? How often it is necessary to do or make them? In which day of a cycle? How long it is possible to use such method of contraception? If it is too much questions - you could not give me the link to a site where I can find the detailed information on use of this preparation In advance I thank. Irina.

To remind of itself: Irina, 26 years on September, 17th 2001 10 : 18 : 54 After polugodichnogo applications Tri-regola have started to be shown veins on legs or foots. Whether you will prompt me what to do or make? Whether it is possible for me and further to apply it or him or it is necessary to replace with other preparation? In general, whether there are the hormonal oral contraceptives which are not causing varices? Answers: Pasenjuk And. M. on September, 17th 2001 10 : 26 : 25 it is necessary to cancel a preparation having drunk up packing. To make the analysis of a blood on coagulability. From the least provoking varices - mini-drank or saw (ekskljuton, mikroljut) or depot - probelief.

Pasenjuk A.M.
30.08.2004, 17:27
Without consultation of the gynecologist I do not recommend you to apply it or him!!!!